"Parkinson, it's my mother. You can go with her, she doesn't bite." Yet Pansy continued to look at the floor shaking her head, silent tears dripping off her face.

"Seriously stop crying already. What's the problem, at least tell me that," Ron questioned.

I'm sorry.

"For what Parkinson?" Ron stared at her curiously.

You've been ignoring me.

"I've just been busy," he replied gruffly.

Don't hate me. Please. I'm sorry.

"Parkinson," Ron spoke staring at her. "You haven't done anything, I promise you. I have truly been busy. Now can you please wipe your face before I do it for you, and go out with my mum."

Ron was lying through his teeth as he said that but she didn't neededto know that. He had been ignoring her, only because he needed his space and some time to think. But if he was being truly honest, he was swarming in guilt of how he had acted towards her. He should be the one apologising, not her.

I don't have any m-

"Don't worry about that, it'll be taken care of," he said lightly, his eyes momentarily softening.

Hesitantly Pansy nodded, and Ron led them back to where his mother was sitting.

"She's ready to go. Aren't I right Parkinson?" said Ron. Yet Pansy continued to hide behind his large frame.

"Parkinson, are you being for real. We just went through this, my mum won't hurt you."

Mrs Weasley had silently been watching Pansy and as she stared at the girl with fearful eyes she had made her decision.

"Be quiet Ron. Now Pansy dear," she spoke. "Would you like Ron to come with us?"

Staring at the motherly figure, Pansy nervously poked her head out from behind Ron and nodded.

"Well then that's settled-"

"But muuuuuuuum," Ron whined.

"Enough Ronald, you're coming too," Mrs Weasley replied sternly.

Glancing up and down at Pansy, Mrs Weasley continued, "Right then.Now since we're going to go to London, you might need some shoes." Pointing at Pansy's borrowed sweater she said, "The sweater will do for now. It's rather long on you so it can pass as a dress. But shoes, yes shoes." And with that she transfigured a pair of black flats.

"Really, my lamp. Could you have not had found anything else," moaned Ron.

"Stop being a grouch Ronald, it's all what you seem to do these days," Mrs Weasley snapped back. "Oh and don't forget your coat. We'll apparate there then right?"

"Duh Mum," retorted Ron, only to get a smack on his head from his mother. "Owww, that actually hurt."

Their relationship caused Pansy to smile, she wished she had a maternal figure like Ron did. She remembered the howler he once got from Mrs Weasley at Hogwarts, everyone had been talking about it for days. It seemed as if only his mother could seem to put him in his place.

"Ronald hold onto my arm."

"Mum I think you should go on ahead, we'll be there in a moment."

"Are you sure Ron. Remember the time you lost half your eyebrow during your apparition test. Or when you splinched away part of your-"

"Muuuuum," Ron said cutting her through turning red. "I'm a fully experienced Auror. I think I know how to apparate now."

"If you say so," Mrs Weasley sniffed. "Come on Pansy you can come with me then."