Chapter 2

*************** SORRY FOR ALL THE TYPE OS AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'VE READ THIS AND IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED LATELY BUT HEYY IM BACK THATS ALL THAT MATTERS

ANYWAYS KEEP READING!

XOXOXOX

Ary<3

I ran until my feet hurt and i could feel the smooth river of blood running down my elbows and knees. They didn't know what it felt like to lose everything in such a short while, but this man has got me mistaken if he thinks I'm going to give in and be some little slave of his. My father had sent me into the stables to clean up the horses, that's why i was running. I had made a mistake and left the guards horses' wonder around and here I am running around trying to find 3 huge black horses and a donkey, why the hell there's a donkey wondering around is beyond me. My father had told me that the commanders' men would be here in 3 hours, and by the way that was 2 and a half hours ago... talk about a beating! I forgot all about the horses when i had heard a growl come from behind me. As quick as a whip i was turned around and facing a huge ass wolf, Like the kind of wolf that makes you think of werewolves. I started to walk towards it tiring to get around it because i was already at the edge of a cliff, I know bad timing right? i was still inching towards it when I tripped and fell, the wolf slowly started to back up and bow. I got back up and turned around and saw 3 men in red and white coats walking towards me with the horses and surprisingly the donkey followed behind them. i smiled and looked up to see a man about 7 times taller that me. " Are you Lady Ella?" his voice boomed. i just nodded my head and stepped back when he had yelled " Commander we found your lady!". i was still walking back when I heard a man talk from behind me and a few men walk around me, forming a circle around me and two men. " you little wench, why in the world did you run away from us? we are the royal gaurd, you could've been killed. not that I'd care but still!" the shorter man yelled. " I am not a wench first of all second of all who the hell are you and why are you yelling at me? third of all I was not running away i was out here looking for the horses!" i yelled back. he started walking towards me so i thought fast and grabbed a sword from a passing troop. i started backing up the other way with my sword pointed towards him. " don't play a game that your not going to win girly" he warned. I smirked and lunged towards him, he was so shocked that he hadn't realised that i had already taken his sword and cut his forearm. " you have no clue what a little girl is made of my kind sir." i smirked and started walking away toward my village when somebody grabbed my arm and spun me around. " where the hell had you gotten that training and you had just taken down one of my best fighters, oh and by the way I'm Nathan." he smirked and spun me back around the way i had been leaving. he pushed me towards a horse and lifted me up like i was some helpless two year old. what the hell ever Mr.commander two can play that game!