Hunting part 1

~4 days later~
(Reader's p.o.v)

It had been four whole days since I was told to stay here by Ender and I have become beyond bored.  I was laying on top of the creaky bed on my stomach contemplating.
'How am I going to get out of here,' my belly growled softly, 'THATS IT.  I'll ask to go on a hunt, besides it pretty fun chasing helpless prey.' I slid off the bed like a snake and flopped on the floor.  I quickly got up and dusted myself off, heading towards the door. I had to find Tyler so he could take off my bandaging from my shoulder.  I crept through the oak door silently, my feet barely masking noise as I tried to find the wizard's infirmary.  Suddenly I felt a blast of heat from the steel door next to me causing me to jump back out of instinct, there were flames coming out from under the door.  I soon became intrigued and slid closer, gently pushing open the door, it was extremely hot, nether brick covered the floor and the walls, in the middle was a giant portal crafted out of obsidian with swirling purple most in the middle. 
I heard male voices coming from down the hall making me go in the room with out thought. I hid under the table that had a brewing stand under it and tucked my tail between my legs, wings tightly folded. 
"Hey, Blaze did you leave your door open when we left?"  That was WitherMU, his voice sound like 3 people speaking all at once and it was considerably deep.
"No, I didn't." Blaze said.  I saw three pairs of feet enter the room.  One with a robe and boots, obviously Blaze, the rods that circled him where spinning a bit faster than normal.  The third pair of shoes was Skybrine you guessed, since he didn't say anything. 
I covered my mouth and tried to slow down my breathing, making it less noticeable. 
"Lets go, you probably didn't close it all the way..."  Wither suggested and was the first to leave followed by Sky.  Seto stayed a few seconds later then walked out, most of the heat following him.  I breathed out a sigh of relief and crawled out from under the table.  I noticed that the door was cracked slightly, but took that as a way of getting the hell out of here.  I opened the door just enough to slip through and made a mad dash for it.
I looked behind me seeing nothing, but then crashed into someone as I rounded a corner. 
"Da fuq?" I said looking up.  Aaaaaaaand it was Enderlox, great. 
"What were you doing in Seto's room?"  He glared down at you, his lavender cat eye shrinking slightly, giving him an intimidating look.
"I...uh...was...uh looking for Brotatoes  infirmary but," I chewed my lip slightly, my stuttering was not helping me at all, "The door had fire coming out from under it and... I was curious."  My (e/c) orbs looked away from his, my (s/c) tail curled around me protectively. 
"Come on then, his room is not to far away."  He turned, his black claws scraping the cobblestone floor, long obsidian tail high off the ground which is a symbol of dominance and power.