Chapter Nine:SAME OLD LOVE

Start from the beginning

I can't help but laugh

"Don't you dare say shit babe,am doing this for you,you know this is not me right?he says as he pulls me into a hug.

This is too much,maybe we should lose the jacket and tie,I tell him.

No baby you are too much,but okay I will do that then we can leave.

Nicole.
I meet Jared at his apartment. His shirtless and he looks so damn hot.

" I hope this is not one of your pranks to get me in bed with you?"I ask him

" I hope this is not one of your pranks to get me in bed with you?"I ask him. No he laughs, am over us,my eyes are set on someone else,so you're fucking wrong,I just need you to go at Laura's place,act like the heartbroken girlfriend in front of him and her,then I will be outside waiting for her to get hurt then I will leave with her while you convince your boyfriend to go back to London with you and we all win.

"You always judge me and call me a hateful bitch when you're just as bad as me and that turns me on,"I tell him.

At least you're a pretty hateful bitch,just look at you.

He kisses me,now leave and if you do a good job. I will fuck you so good that you coming all the way here from London will be worth it.

Laura
My phone vibrates.

*Are you home*
It's Jared.
*No am not*I reply.
*Where are you then?*he texts.

I text him the name of the restaurant
*okay,I will pass by*

" No phones baby,"lewis tells me before I could text back.

"What if something is happening and someone wants to let me know?" I ask him. No love not tonight cause it's all about me and you.

Before our meal is served,I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and freshen up but I really want to check my phone,despite being here with him my heart is still heavy.

I walk to our table, I notice lewis is not there. His probably gone to the bathroom but ten minutes has passed and his still not here.

I decide to go and check for him at the bathroom. I approach the hallway to the male bathrooms. I hear two voices and an damn sure one of which is his but am not sure who he is talking too.

I open the door, I notice his talking to a girl. She's really attractive which makes me get jealous so easily.

It looks like his trying to convince her about something. Maybe she got lost and his giving her directions.

I decide to head back and  look at them both one last time and I notice they are kissing.

I look in surprise not sure what to do.

My clutch falls down,making a noise,which alerts them both that am here.

He looks at me,I see the guilty in his eyes.

I walk away as fast as I can,before he can catch up to me.

I need to leave this place before he finds me,that's if he's even trying to find me. His probably to busy with that hot girl.

I can't believe Lewis is doing this to me yet again after I trusted him cause I thought he changed.

Am not going to cry,am way over that crying shit,I have cried way too much.

My phone goes off.

It's Jared.
Am outside the restaurant, can I come in?help please,get me out of here,I tell him.

The drive home is long. I can't take this anymore.

"Drop me at the nearest bar," I tell him.
"You know if something is wrong we can talk about it," he says. I don't want to talk about someone who is not worth my time. Take me to the bar or I walk there.

We stop at the nearest bar.
I order tequila. After my fifth shot,I start taking wine. Have some I offer Jared.

"Oh no am working tomorrow," he tells me. Well more for me,I respond jokingly though I mean it.

On my third bottle I start to cry. I hate you Lewis, I scream out loud. I hate you with every ounce of my being,I curse the day I met you.

"I think it's time you get some rest, Jared tells me. Oh come on am having fun.

No you're crying he says and everyone is looking at you like a lunatic.

OK fine let's go.