All Because I Was Curious [BoyxBoy]

My father clenched his fists angrily, "How dare they? How dare they prance around here acting like they run the neighborhood?"

I listened boredly while I answered sarcastically, "Yes, how do they live with themselves?"

My father managed to crack a smile, "Ah, sarcastic are we?"

"Dad, loosen up," I groaned.

He cocked an eyebrow, "Loosen up?"

"Yeah, relax, chill."

"Chill?" He started softly before roaring, "Chill!? How can I 'chill' while knowing some fool is after my job?"

"Dad," I warned.

"Right, sorry."

I rolled my eyes, picked up my magazine and walked to my room. My name is Johnny Stevens, son of John and Laura Stevens. I have slightly waved blond hair paired with smoky green eyes. I'm pretty thin, few muscles where I need them. Guess you can say I'm 'popular', 'rich.' Though I don't take it all in vain, just luck.

That little scenario my father is just displayed is usual. I'm surprised he didn't punch the wall or freaking break all the plates again. What a charmer he is, huh? Anyway, my father was gone all ballistic ever since my new neighbors moved in, The Dew's.

Personally, I think they're pretty sweet, but I'd never admit it to my father. Hey, I still want to live you know. The Dew family consists of four. The parents, Mark and Ruby Dew and the son and daughter, Greg and Lacey Street.

Greg goes to my school. Not to mention every single class!

So anyhow, my father believes like we were destined to be enemies. It's a bit hectic nowadays so I always have to be unguard. It sucks being a teenager with enemies. If only my father can get the thought of the Dew's being malicious through his hard headed self, maybe life would be a little more bearable.

But hey, who am I to complain?

***

I rolled off my bed lazily, falling face down on the cold wooden floor. Shoot, that hurts. I rubbed my aching nose and stumbled to my closet. I searched through what seemed to be endless racks of clothes. Being a single child had its advantages..

I decided with my black skinny jeans and an plaid Aero full-zip hoodie over a long and lean white tank top. I managed to slip on my plaid Converse high tops. I ruffled my hair and let it fall loosely. I threw some water on my face after I fell asleep while brushing my teeth.

What another marvelous morning don't you agree?

I finished fixing my hair. I heard my mom honk her horn. Uh oh, not good.

"Bye dad!"

***

"Good luck sweetie, and remember don't talk, or even look at that wretched Greg boy." My mother shuddered as she spoke.

I ignored the urge to roll my eyes, "Yes, of course."

Before she could drone on and on about the billions of reasons why I shouldn't talk to Greg, I made a bee line to my boyfriend. Who so happened to be waiting outside for me, rose in hand. I blushed, he's so sweet.

"Goodmorning babe," Lee grinned and pecked my cheeks.

"Goodmorning," I mumbled.

 Yes, I'm gay! But my parents don't know that. Everyone knows that I'm gay, but them and the the Dew's. I've been sending them hint's about it, but they are oblivious about it. I tried telling my mom once. She denied it by saying, "You're just going through a phase darling. Now be a good boy and welcome our guest."