This is going to be an adventure, a Zak Bagans fan fiction

Its 2014 and this is the day i have been waiting for  my whole life!  Earlier that year , my mom surprised me with ScareFest tickets!  i had always hinted to her that i wanted to  go. One day it finally happened, today is the day  we leave for  scarefest!  i got my bags packed, and i was ready to go.

Were finally on the plane! after hours and hours  on the plane, we made it into  Kentucky! I didn't think it was real at first but it was! We got to our hotel and  stayed the night. The next day came, and it was the day  I had been waiting for! The day  I knew would change my life forever!  I couldn't sleep  that night, because i was counting down the hours  to ScareFest!

     At 8:00am i woke up, got dressed, did my hair , and makeup. Of course i had to make sure everything was perfect! Finally we get  in the car , and off we went! to scarefest!   

  When i walked through the doors of the building all i saw were famous people everywhere! From all horror films, movies, shows and more. This is a dream come true, since im a huge horror film geek. Mostly all i wanted to see was Zak Bagans, and the rest of the Ghost Adventures Crew! i walked around from table  to table, getting autograph , by autographs, pictures and pictures with many people from movies and shows iv always watched over and over.

   Then…… i saw from a distance……. Zak Bagans, at his table. My heart sank into my stomach, i could feel my feet shake, and my face burning red.  i tried to calm myself  before i went over to him, but that just made it worse , just knowing this might be my only chance ever to talk to him, or to see him in person. I saw my friend  Alyssa behind  me. i turned and talked to her. She gave me one of those pep  talks, and i calmed down a little,  We walked over to his table. By now  my face was on fire, my legs were more shaky than ever, my hands were sweaty almost like i had rinsed them in water, and i could tell he knew i was nervous. He looked up and said “ hi, whats your name?” i  stuttered  “its Bailey”  handing him his picture for him to sign. My friend Alyssa spoke up, saying, “Zak i have a question to ask you”   i knew what she was doing , we had planned all this out but i didn't think she would do it…. She was trying to get me a date with him. My heart stopped right then, right there., just waiting.  He said “ sure ask away”  Alyssa spoke again “do you think you and Bailey could go on a date or something before you leave to go back to Vegas?” i stood there, my legs stopped shaking, my heart was racing yet again. Just knowing this could go anyway. He looked at me, then her, then me again, smiled and said “yes!”

  To my reaction i smiled and almost cried, and said  “yay, thank u!” he  looked  up at me and said “You're just as happy as i am”  He handed me my autographed picture, gave it to me, stood up, and gave me a hug and we got a picture. Before i left he told me to read the autograph.

 We walked away, as we were walking away Alyssa looked back , then looked forward again, then looking at me saying “Hes still staring at you”  , “and i  know he likes you “    Obviously in my head i knew that he did, but i turned and said “i don't know, maybe, if i'm lucky”  i finally got to sit down after a long day of smiles, laughs, pictures, autographs, and close mental breakdowns/ freak outs.  I look at the picture  and it  says “heres my number, call me for our date!” ~Zak Bagans. I smiled for hours and hours.  It was finally the next day, I woke up and looked around, i asked myself if yesterday  was real . i looked on my shelf in my hotel room and  saw the autograph. Now i knew it was real.

   I got up, got dressed and ate, I kept debating in my head of when to call him, what to say and how to say it. I mean i didnt wanna  sound stupid or say something ridiculous.  Over and over in my head, i rehearsed of what  to say to him. I finally got to the point, to where i built up the courage to call, and so i did.

*Ringing* “Hello?”

“um..Hi!, Zak?”

“Yes, Its Zak”  “who is this?”

“ITs  Bailey from ScareFest, on my autograph, you gave me your number to call you about our date.”

“Oh yea!”

“When and Where do you think?”

“I was thinking since i leave for vegas in 2 days, maybe tomorrow if u want?”  

“ok sounds great!”, “i cant wait!”

“Same here, talk to you later!”

“Bye”

“Bye”

After the Phone call i immediately called Alyssa, i told her everything! She came over  and helped me decide what to wear, how to do my hair and make up. Everything was falling into place. I was so happy, i honestly still couldnt  believe this was actually happening to me.

It was the date night!!! Finally, finally my dream come true.  Heres another day that is going to change my life forever. I got a red and black dress and black heels, with my hair down and curly.  She drove me to Olive garden , and he was there .  Standing there waiting for me with a  red rose in his hand . As i was walking toward him he was trying not to smile but he did. He handed me the rose  saying “ This is for you”   i smelled it and  said “thank you, its lovely”  We went inside, and sat down. We started talking and  we  talked about family, hobbies, everything, and i realized we have a lot in common.  we cracked jokes and i finally brought up a question, i asked “will i see you again, and can we do this again?” He said “you have my number, call me or text me anytime you want” , “and if you want, you can come on Ghost Adventures” ,  my jaw i think dropped to the floor. i didn't know what to say. i finally spit out “YES”  

 At the end of the date, we walked out, side by side.  He  grabbed my hand and held it, i looked at him and smiled. He said “This is gonna be an adventure”

THE END.