Santa Claus got Sexual Harassment (BoyxBoy-Yaoi)

Start from the beginning

Claude when inside the house, he starts to walk slowly, making no noise and place the gift under the little Christmas tree, "Wow, so cute... I never saw a cute Christmas tree like this..." he was captivated by the adorable Christmas above the table.

"Who are you??" a man's voice said in his back, Claude slowly turns around and startled for a moment, Oh no... What will I do...? Should I hit him to make him fall asleep...? No I can't do that... Or they will put me in jail?! But why is he still awake, he should be sleeping soundly!

A lot of thoughts popping inside of his brain, "Ah... This... This is just a dream... You... didn't see anything... Got to go..." Claude smiles as he walks away the man but the man suddenly grabs him and pull towards him, "Where do you think you're going? And how come this is a dream; if I can touch you and I'm all awake before you came... Who are you?"

Claude turns his face away to the man, "It... It's not your business! Just let me go!" he tries to struggle and pushes the man away from him. The man hold him tighter, "How can't it be my business...? It's my house... Wait, don't tell me..." the man laughs and let go Claude.

"You're Santa?!" the man observes him from top to bottom "Not bad... I didn't know that Santa can be this sexy..." he leans closer. Claude felt shame, "I forgot to get my clothes, okay?! So, don't make a big fuss about it... Please don't tell it to anyone... I'm going..."

But the man shove him in the wall, "I won't tell a word if you can give me something in return..." he torridly kiss Claude, using his tongue and suck inside of Claude's mouth. Claude open his eyes and tussle the man away from him, he push the man with all his might and slap him.

Claude run with teary eyes, and leaves the man holding his face. How dare he to do such thing to me?! I don't care anymore he spreads it! I will not ever forgive him!

ACT THREE

Claude locks his self-inside of the house still thinking what just happened to him. He opens his computer and looks again at the list, and search the profile of the man who stole his first kiss.

Kei Todou, works on the famous Host-Club down the red light district but quit afterwards. His parents abandoned him, when his in high school, its Christmas time when his parents didn't came back for him. Rumors spreads that he sell his bodies at women's who can pay him money, but it's just a false rumor that one of his old customer spreads to ruined his reputation. He is now living alone, working on a convenience store...

Claude sobs after what he just read, "That... That's explaining why his eyes were sad and lonely... And... And I slapped him... But he stole my first kiss...!"

Claude lies down at the couch and remembers Kei's face, what is this...? My... My body starts to feel hot... Am I sick...? Claude touches his lips and presses them gently, and slowly traces his body down and slid his hand under his skirt. He starts to stroke his hard wet thing, while his other hand plays with his nipples.

"Kei.... Kei... More..." Claude moans with pleasure, putting his finger in his tight hole, moving it slowly but deeper... He cum while playing his self, what am I doing... This is embarrassing... Saying his name... This is his fault... Making my body feels weird...

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. Who might it be...? No one knows this place... Claude moves slowly towards the window and take a peek, a man is standing in front of his house wearing a thick red coat. It can't be... Claude rushes to the door and peek again in the small hole, "Kei?? But why..." he whispered.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." Kei said and cough because of the cold weather outside, "I know that you're in there... Forgive me... I used one of your reindeer to fly here... I know that you're still mad for what I did... I'm sorry..." he coughs again.

Claude can't stand to see Kei freezing outside of his house; it's been his first time that someone followed him all the way and didn't mind the coldness he will feel. He opens the door and pulls Kei inside, "What do you think following me here?! What if I'm not here?! You could've might die!" he starts to sobs again.

Kei embrace him, "I'm sorry..." he wipes Claude tears, "It's... It's your fault my body feels weird... I hate you! I really hate you!" he holds Kei tightly.

Kei smiles and lifts Claude face close to his, "Weird...? You mean this..." he gently kiss Claude and pulls him closer, Claude face turns red, "You... You stole my first kiss... And you did it again... I hate you, you know..." he looks away to Kei.

Kei sit in his favorite couch, "Sit here... I want to tell you something..." he pats his lap and Claude follows Kei, he sat in his lap. "I don't know if you will believe me but the moment I saw you... I fell in love to you, we can say that 'Love at first sight' even though I didn't believe on that... I tease you a bit but I didn't think that I will hurt you in the end..."

Claude feels embarrass after Kei's confession, "I... I don't know what to say... But I still hate you..." he murmured. "Your name suits you... Claude Blois..." Kei smirks; Claude was surprised that Kei knows his name, "How did you know my name...?"

"Your father and mother visits me every year, they supports me and they always talks about their cute son. When they didn't visit me, I thought they abandoned me again just like what my parents did. But, I receive a mail from one of their friend and said that they are dead..." Kei stares at Claude, "I didn't know that my mom and dad take care of you..." he sobs again.

Kei laughs and pulls Claude closer to him, "I really like your outfit..." he chuckles. He jolts when he felts something, It... It's hard... Claude stares at Kei, he jumps out of Kei's lap instead he went down in his knees and open Kei's zipper.

Kei hard thing shows up in front of him, Amazing... It's huge and hard... I want to taste it... Claude licks the tip and gaze at Kei's red face, He feels good... Claude sucks all of it and starts moving his mouth and swirls his tongue around it... So good... His cock starts to erect on his skirt.

"That's enough, Claude... I'm going to cum..." Kei holds Claude head but he didn't stop sucking it, all of a sudden Kei cum inside of Claude's mouth. "So good..." He licks his mouth to wipes the excess sperm, "Naughty kid, huh..." Kei lifts him and place him at his lap.

"This skirt is suits you but this underwear needs to takes off..." Kei insert his two finger inside of Claude's ass, "Incredible, it's already stretch, I can easily put another finger on it. Do you masturbate while thinking me...?"

Claude's face turns redder, "Don't get full of yourself..." he looks away. "Still denying... I should teach naughty Santa Claus a lesson..." Kei suddenly put his cock inside; Claude moans in desire "Now, move it yourself..." Kei grins.

Claude holds Kei neck and trusts his ass to Kei's hard cock; Kei holds Claude and pushes him down the floor to trusts his cock deeper and faster. Claude sticks his tongue outs because of the pleasure he feel, "Mo... More..." he pleaded. It's my first time yet it feels so good... I want more... Ahhhnnnn...

Kei kiss him, getting Claude's tongue and suck it. His hands starts to play with his erect nipples and suck them also, swirling his tongue around it, "I love your moan..." he pants.

He turns around Claude and fucks him real hard, "I'm going to cum... Can I?" he shove inside of Claude who's nodding. The both of them cum together and drained...

They move in the bed and covered themselves in the warm blanket they shares, Claude turns to face Kei, "Are you leaving me...?" Kei lifts Claude and placed above him, "I guess... I can't leave my sweet naughty Santa alone here..." Claude turns bright red again, "I really hate you..." he murmured, Kei smiles, "I really love you..."

Claude kisses Kei and hugs him tightly, "I love you more..." he whispered.