Santa Claus got Sexual Harassment (BoyxBoy-Yaoi)

ACT ONE

Santa Claus POV

"Time to get started" Santa Claus says cheerfully as he sits on his favorite chair.

Every Christmas, it's my duty to send wonderful gifts for the town. I live alone in the middle of nowhere. Guess no one wants to stay with a busy person, who lived in the coldest part of the world.

Santa grabs the list of who's naughty and nice for the whole year. "W-- What?!" he says in surprise on what he saw. "But how?" the man he heard naughty is in his nice list. Santa Claus List is very magical, it will put the names and classify them where it belongs.

I heard this man before when I last visited the town, he's a great sweet talker that can captures woman's heart. His been so naughty so why all of the sudden his in my nice list, maybe it's just an error but how my lists can would possibly wrong... He checked it again if his just misunderstands but it's clearly written.

Santa stands up, "To make it sure that he's been a nice this year, He will be the one I will deliver last..." he went to his closet since his done packing the gifts in his big red bag. "Where are my getups...?" Santa rampage his closet to find his costumes.

People thought that I was an old fat man with a white beard, but I was just a simple guy with a great figure of a woman, I hate it though... My dad is the fat one, but when my dad past away I inherits the shop and starts to wear costumes to look likes my dad.

My name is not also Santa Claus, its Claude but since they call my old man Santa Claus I need to use it too. It's hard to pretend to be him, but then again I choose to stay here and continue what my dad and mom loves to do together.

Claude stops, "Ah! I forgot to get it in the laundry! Panic*what will I wear??" he search the entire closet and found a big box. This is mom's box... I wonder if she had spare clothes of dad... Claude opens the box, he found red clothes but it's his mom's old clothes when she used to be with his father to sleigh around the town.

"No, no way... I will wear this... It's embarrassing..." Claude face turns bright red. A piece of red jacket with a V-shape and a red bow on it, a red hat, a pair of red boots, and most of all a short red skirt... I'm not a girl! So there's no way I will wear that but... Claude scratches his hair...

In the end, Claude has no choice but to wear that outfit or he will be late for giving the gifts...

ACT TWO

Claude grabs the red bag filled with gifts above it is the list of the houses, he whistles to call the reindeers and arrange their selves in the sleigh. Claude place the red bag and steps inside "All right, Yah!" he whips the string, so that the reindeer will fly to the sky.

The cold wind blew but Claude didn't mind it, since, he used in cold place but his face is red because of embarrassment of what he's wearing. "I really should wear the stockings... This is embarrassing, if someone will see me like this... I will be in a big trouble... I don't want to ruin Christmas... I promise, I will really don't forget to get my clothes..." he frown.

Claude managed to drop all the gifts in every house and chimneys in the town without someone notice him, "Sigh* It's a good thing that it's midnight... People are deeply asleep... I should go home..." he gets the red bag but there is still a gift inside of it.

"Ah! I forgot again!" Claude picks his list and there is still one person left, and that person is the person who Claude doesn't want to see. He whips the string and travel again to Japan, "How could I forget him...? Sigh* I will just drop it then I will leave soon as possible..."