The Plan Chapter One

I know what I have to do. I've thought it through so many times. I have a plan to over rule my evil uncle. Its gonna be a journy but I need as many followers as I can get, and i'm gonna start with the water elves.

My moms friend told me about a women their named Chloe, Chloe knows some people their who will be able to help.

~~~~~

"Are you sure you don't need anything else?" She asked me the question shes asked me repeatedly.

"Yes, I promise you ill be fine." I tried assuring her, she gave me a worried glance and then pulled me into a hug. "I love you, please keep safe." She worriedly said to me.

"No promises." I replied half jokingly. She pulled me away and shook her head with a little smile on her face.

"Remember what I taught you." Her husband reminded me. "Yes sir." I responded with a salute.

RING RING RING

"Open up!" It was the guards pounding at the door, everyone in the village agreed to keep my appearence a secret. I rushed to the back door to make my escape waving a last goodbye to the couple who has done so much for me.

I threw on my hood hopped on my horse and went into the forest. As my horse began to pick up speed the autumn leaves and loose dirt was what was left behind. My hood fell down and let out my wild black hair a lot similar to my mothers. With curles at the end.

It was the only thing I inhereted from her, all of my looks came from my dad, my piercing black eyes, to my small nose and full blue lips and my dark purple complexion, and my pointy ears.

I hope the couple is okay and not hurt, I hope they haven't found out my stay. I led my horse, Cloud to this cabin the couple told me about that was abandoned but they also said that it might have some thiefs staying their for shelter but either way i'm still gonna stay their tonight.

It took a while to find it but i finally saw a small building perched on a hill Cloud slowed down to a complete stop and i tied her on a nearby branch and gave her some sugar cubes.

I snuck past a few trees to were the cabin was right in front of me, I then heard voices.

"Mike come over here real quick!" A raspy voice yelled. I ducked behind a large oak tree. "Yeah, yeah i'm coming." Said a rather childesh voice.  I don't think these people are theiths to me they sound like an old man and his grandson.

I walked along side of the cabin wall, and got a quick peek at the people. Just as a thought a old man with a cane looks like a wood elf according to the custom clothing, and a little boy who looks to be around ten. To me they seem like travelers looking for a quite place to stay for the night.

I stepped out of hiding "Hey, my name is Grace." I started introducing myself, the old man turned aroind and I got a good look of his face and saw that he was blimd due to his white eyes. It startled me ,and I took a step back.

The old man smiled, "Ahhah I knew i heard foot steps." He laughed. "Well my name is Tom and this is my grandson Mike, and well… well we are on are way to the Water Realm of Elves." He introduced me.