1•

{Edited}

I walked through the party, passing sweaty and odor filled bodies. I made to the bar and slumped down on the bouncy stool. The bartender smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"Not having a great time, eh?" He asked as he leaned his elbows against the glass bar.
"No, my friend ditched me and I don't even know where he is!" I laughed and shaked my head looking around.

The bartender wasn't bad looking, he had blue eyes and dirty blond hair.

"Come on! You're wearing green, go have some fun. Let loose!" He encouraged and grinned.

"Ok! I'm going, you're eager to get me out."
I giggled and started walking away. I bumped into a guy who was very tall, I cursed under my breath.

"Oh! I so sorry, I didn't see you! Which is a surprise because you are too pretty to miss."
He mumbled the last part. I looked up to see a man, with a jawline sent from the gods above. He had a purple streak in his extremely fluffy hair, I had the urge to run my hand through it.

"It's fine! I'm Imani." I put my hand out to shake. He shook it gently and placed a soft kiss on it. I blushed at the contact and grinned like an idiot.

"I'm Ethan. And this is my twin Grayson." He grabbed a boy, a little taller then him, by his collar. He saw me and smiled and shook my hand.

"Hi Grayson, I'm Imani!" I smiled at the other sex God infront of me. I am very surprised that I'm not embarrassing myself in front of these two highly attractive men.

Grayson got pulled by a girl, whom I'm assuming it was his "bang". (Cringe)

Ethan led me over to the small tables at the side of the dance floor. We talked with long conversation, sipping our drinks in between. Until, he places his hand on my thigh and I smiled at the gesture.

We looked into each other's eyes, his full with lust. His mesmerizing eyes flicked down to my lips, as he leaned in. I found myself leaning in as well.

His plump, soft, pink lips brushed against mine and smashed them together. His bit my lip asking for entrance, I teasingly denied and smirked.

He moved his hand even more up, being dangerously close to my heat. I moaned in surprise and pleasure as he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. Our tongues danced as he stood up, pulling me up to.

"Let's get out of here." He whispered huskily in my ear. He took my out to his car and started the engine. He placed on my thigh, once again, and drove out of the busy streets of LA.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE.