Boss fight

Kirito woke up to hear his in-game notifications pop up.
    "New boss fight? I wonder what items it drops..." Kirito said to himself
   Kirito looked to his left to see Yuuki still sleeping. He smiled to himself and left the game. Before he could, he heard a window break in Yui's room.

      'Shit' Kirito thought to himself before he saw a big, green monster beating and raping Yui.

      "NO, STOP" Kirito yelled at the ferocious beast. It kept punching Yui, while she was trapped in some green goo. The beast turned around and only said one phrase...

        "It's all ogre now!" The ogre looking beast whispered in Kirito's ear. Kirito heard fighting in his room, so he ran in there. Yuuki was fighting ogre triplets. She was fighting them, but they seemed unstoppable.

      "YUUKI, AIM FOR THE EAR HORNS!!" Kirito yelled at Yuuki. He knew who sent these beasts to him. Before he could say anything, the scary ogre attacked Kirito from the back.

       "You know, somebody once told me, the world was gonna roll me." The beast yelled at Kirito. The green beast's breath smelled like lizards, skunk spray, and shit. He tried to turn around to look at Yuuki, and she killed the little ogres.

        "FLY AWAY YUUKI! GET KLEIN AND THE OTHERS!!" Kirito shouted. Yuuki nodded and seemed worried. The strongest swordswoman was crying as she flew away.

         "What a shame" the monster said as he held Kirito tightly. Kirito pulled out Excalliber and stabbed the monster. Kirito knew exactly who this beast was, it killed his guild before the Moonlit Black Cats.

         "We meet again" Kirito said as he pulled out his other sword. The beast seemed unplaced by this. The huge beast just laughed.

        'Where is Yuuki?' Kirito thought to himself, he was worried that she was attacked by more green beasts. He then hears something the ogre said that made Kirito's blood rate go up.

       "Donkey and his dragon should be chasing down the girl now..." The ogre said to Kirito.

       "You took away my first friends, and I won't let you take her away." Kirito said, he was genuinely worried .

      "So you remember me?" The beast asked

     "Of course, how could I forget you?"  Kirito remarked

     "Then fight me. If I win, I get the girl, if you win, you keep the girl." The beast replied.

      "It's a deal then." Kirito said as he made the agreement with the strongest boss in the whole game.

     "Let's start laddie" the beast said.

    "Whatever you say Shrek." Kirito said

AN

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, BUT I HAD SO MANY IDEAS AND I COULDNT CHOOSE!! I ALSO HAD SCHOOL AND WAS BUSY!!! Again, sorry this took so long