17

#5 months later

Yn is working at a bigger n better restaurant.Her cherish n trey live in a house now,she tired going to college n working but she couldnt cuz daycares close at different times n trey was to old n she didn't want to ask anyone,so she dropped college n got a better job.She been very distance with her family but she lets the kids talks to them but she doesn't she still hurt from wat roc said n felt like no one is on her side.Every since the fight they had.Her n melinda are still friends well they are closer then ever,melinda still live with prod n trying to get away but scared,yn still dont no about her n prod.She turned half the basement to a play room for the kids it's filled with games n on the other side is a tv with couches.Yn cut her hair into a bob neck length n she lost her baby fat from being pregnant n yall wouldn't believe how long cherish hair her hair is longer then yn's before she cut it,cherish can now walk n run after about 6 months of trying to catch up with trey n can talk alittle better.

They are in the kitchen eatting dinner.Yn made chicken n mac.

Cherish-wommie this good

Yn-thank you

The house phone ring n trey run to it.

Trey-hello..oh hey trent..Yeah,hold on,here's mommie

Yn-yes

Trent-hey mommie

Yn-hey baby,I miss you

Trent-i miss you mommie,I was wondering can I spend the weekend with you n cherish n trey

Yn-sure,I will come get you 2ma,tell you dad to bring your clothes n stuff up after school 2ma n I will come get you from there

Trent-okay,I can't wait to see you

Yn-me 2,okay...bye...okay time to get washed up n go to sleep

Trey n Cherish-(groan)

Yn-ik poor babies go wash up trey(pick up cherish n go wash her up)

Everybody wash up n go to bed.

-Morning

Sorry if it was boring!

Vote n Comment!