chapter4: mabye?

Kimberly homabe's POV
I woke up at 7:30 trying to touch Saito's hair but when i tried to touch him he was gone....... I looked up to my sealing

And asked myself "do i love him?" after i asked that i sat down and on my side table i saw a note from Saito......

(saito's note)
"Hey kimberly i just want you to know that I love you no matter who you choose, I will just wait for you to love me....... For now i will just play with other women but i will never play with you......

I love you.....

Love,
Saito Sandarame
(End of note)

I cried a little and just sat there hugging my pillow, i touched my chest and i felt my heart was beating because I dont even know if I love Saito or Ivan......

(Hi guys its yannsgamer10!!! If you liked my chapters and you want it to be more love or funny or whatever pls vote or comment..... BTW if your wondering why kimy loves ivan its because of "the date"
If you dont know it pls read again "Chapter 2 : the date" or if you did, and you wana proceed through the story be my guest...... Thanks!!!!! )

Hmmmm mabye i just need another test...... Im going to date them again to know if i love Saito or Ivan..... Just to make sure..... Hehehe..... But i will need some help......

I called mika and i knocked on her door.......

Kimy: MIKA!,MIKA!, MIKA!
mika: what?!
Kimy: I need your help with something.....

So we went to a department store and we bought new clothes for me....... We planned and planned and planned and planned about stuff......

When we were finished we planned i would date saito tomorrwow......

Saito Sandarame's POV
"shit!" i said blushing and putting my hand on my mouth........

I cant belive i made that letter/note to kimberly!!!!! I was smacking my head on my bedroom wall the i laied down on my bed and looked at the sealing i was asking myself "do
I love her?" when suddenly my mom knocked and said that ivan was here.....

I called him up and i asked him why he is here he said.....

Saito: hey dude why are you here?
Ivan: I came here to disscus a matter with you.....
Saito: then what is it....
Ivan: do you remember kimberly?
Saito: *scilence* yah why?
Ivan: i think im in love with her... But im not sure....
Saito: *scilence* Ivan please leave i dont want to see your face again.....
Ivan: hey dude whats wrong?

I looked at him directly to the eye and said.....

Saito: SHE IS MINE AND I DONT WANNA LOSE HER LIKE WHAT HAPENNED TO KANDY SO GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE "YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!! "

He left confused and angry when i pushed him out of my house he said....

Ivan: I am going to make her mine because its my turn to have the lover because i also loved kandy from the first time i met her / when you introduced me to her!!!!!! So im making kimberly mine!!!!

I looked mad and i he left after he was gone i called my tiger 12 and told them to go to kimberly's house and guard her.....

Kimberly homabe's POV
OMG!!! Can i do this?! Can i date two guys???? I asked that too to mika and she said "Mabye?" i looked at her with a depressing face and rolled around my bed.... I looked pissed of!!!! I looked outside the window and i saw the black car of tiger 12

I went out to see whats going on and i saw Saito get out of tje car he approched me then....

Kimy : what are you doing here?
Saito: Im here to protect you....

I was at scilence for a minute then he kissed me on the lips we came inside and we came to my room he slapped me (not that hard) and he laied me on my bed and he kissed me long and hard........ I tried to stop.him but he kept on kissing me

I pushed him and i looled him straight into his eyes saying

Kimy: HEY WHAT is your problem?!?!
Saito: *scilence*

He looked at me crying and he hugged me like a child saying........

Saito: *sob* i-im sorry its just that i just dont wana lose you like i lost my lover......

I looked at him and i hugged him back and i said.....

Kimy: its alright im here......

I looked at him and i kissed him on the lips...... He kissed me back and we laid together until we slept i was thinking mabye i could love him......

---------------the next day!---------------
I woke up saw saito sitting on my chair looking at me saying.....
Saito: good morning bae!

I looked at him happy and he gave me a good morning kiss and laid down with me for a bit then i stood up and i went down and i saw mika reading a magazine on at the living room mika was blushing and she was teasing me about saito so after the joke i cooked food (bacon and runny eggs)

Saito also cooked and we had a show down.....

Mika became the tester and so we gave it to her and she tasted mine also saito they said.......

Saito and mika: *in unison*
It is so good!!!!

Their eyes opened wide then i tasted saito's dish (buttered salmon) me and mika tasted it and we looked at each other and we said in unison....

Kimy and mika :  its so good!!!

I giggled and looked at him....

(5hrs later)
I said that im going somwhere
And then saito asked me something......

Saito: would you go on a date with me?

I opened my eye and basicaly said yes to him.....

I changed clothes and i said to myself "this is it mabye i am inlove with him....

...

--------------To be continued-----------

Pls vote and comment thx!