Bad Romance ~ Lady GaGa (Reverse!Dipper x reader)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY LOVELY LLAMAS (Start music here, just trust me) and sorry it's late.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, because, OH HAPPY DAYS, I'm sick. (-_-) Yes! Sick on Halloween, my favorite holiday of the year.

But please don't pity me! I have a story for YOU to read! And I hope you'll like it, and enjoy your Halloween, no matter how old you are! <3

Caught in a bad romance
"Guys, I know what I'm getting into." I reassured my friends, Pacifica and Gideon.

"You obviously don't!" Gideon exclaimed. "You're going on a date with Dipper Gleeful, the worst guy in the history of the world!" He over-exaggerated.

"Yeah!" Pacifica agreed. "He asks every girl out on a date, just so he can get his hands on something he wants, that's how guys like Dipper works." She said sadly. Pacifica knew that I liked Dipper, but that wasn't going to stop me. The only reason Dipper asked me out in the first place was probably because he knew I would somehow spill where our journal was. He knows I like to play my own games.

I put a hand on each of my friends shoulder, and smiled kindly. "Please trust me guys," I smirked confidently, "I have an Idea of my own." Okay, not really, but, I needed them to trust me. The friends exchanged glances, and sighed.

"Fine, you can go." Gideon said. I smiled as a thank you, and headed to the tent.

Ra ra ah ah ah ah

Roma rama ma

GaGa oo la la

Want your bad romacne

The tent was empty, except for on the stage. Dipper stood there, smiling the stupid, adorable, smirk. He was wearing his regular outfit, which was okay, because I was wearing my same old clothes.

"You actually came." Dipper said, his voice somehow echoing in the room.

"Yup." I said, crossing my arms and staying exactly where I was. He probably had traps leading all the way to the stage, he probably thought I had the journal in my bag.

Ra ra ah ah ah ah

Roma rama ma

GaGa oo la la

Want your bad romacne

"Why don't you come on stage Deary, I have a lovely table with glorious food in the back ready for us to eat. And I know how much you love food." He said suspiciously. I slightly moved back, trying to find a way to make it over there without being caught in a trap.

"Ah, you see on dates, I have the guy escort me to the table." I lied. Darn, I've been doing that a lot lately, lying. Dipper's smirk turned into an annoyed frown, he knew that I knew there were traps everywhere. He's sighed dramatically and jumped off the stage, walking though the chairs a certain way. When he got to me, he held out his arm.

"M'lady." I slightly blushed as he took me across the room to the stage. But I knew he wasn't done yet. 'A glorious pile of of food in the back?' Not suspicious at all.

I want your ugly
I wet your disease
I want your everything as long as it free

He lead me behind the curtain, and to my surprise, there was a table, filled with all of my favorite foods. There were chow candles and a vase full of red roses in the center. Dipper lead me to my seat, and pushed in my chair for me. He sat across from me, and smiled mischievously.  I looked around the stage, taking it all in. I could feel Dipper staring at me, and could see out if the corner he was leaning on his hand.

I want your love

Love love love

I want your love

We actually had a nice time. We carried on a conversation, and ate food. Of course I was hesitant at first, but Dipper was very convincing.

I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want your leather studded kiss in the sand

As dipper spoke about his day, I couldn't help but feel something was off. Yes, maybe it was the fact I had gotten a date with the most mysterious dude in the town, and it was actually going well. I cautiously continued the date.

I want your love
Love love love, I want your love.
(Love love love, I want your love)

All the sudden I was tied up by blue floating chains. I struggled to free myself, and listened to Dipper lowly chuckle.

"My dear, there's no need for struggle." He said, getting up from seat. "I merely tied you up so you wouldn't leave."

"No duh Prince of Obviousness." I squirmed, trying to get out of this mess.

Dipper walked up to me, and leaned in close with that stupid smirk on his face. "You play your own games, you don't follow the rules even though your the 'good guy'" he said making quotation marks with his fingers, "you are the perfect little pet." Dipper put his hand under my chin, and pulled, me closer to him. Just close enough to kiss.

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad
Your bad romance

Deep down I was like 'UH HECK YEAH THIS IS AWESOME!' But my logical side was telling me otherwise, I needed to get out of there. So, even though I didn't want to, I kicked him were the sun don't shine, causing him to release me and wail out in pain. Also causing me to fall back. I slid out of the chains, and grabbed my bag. I ran towards the back rooms, hoping I could find the journal the Gleeful Twins had.

I didn't see it, but Dipper smugly watched as I ran into the back rooms. He stood back up, and straightened his suit out. "Game on my pet." He said as he walked towards the room I was in.

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh oh oh oh ohhhhh!)
I want your love and your lovers revenge
you and me could write a bad romance

The room I was in was Dipper's dressing room. It was a dim room, with a mirror and a bunch of outfits, a table with snacks, and a few pictures hanging on the wall. I searched the drawers under his mirror for the journal, weirdly, it was in the bottom drawer. I quickly locked the door, and put the journal in my bag. Then I took out the decoy journal that Gideon had made a while ago, just for a situation like this.  I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards the room. I swiftly and quietly got up and hid behind the rack of clothes he had.

Oh oh oh oh oh! Oh oh oh oh oh oh!
Caught in a bad romance

I heard the door burst open, he probably used his amulet like he did with the chains.

"Darling, come out, I know your hiding.~" Dipper sung.

Oh oh oh oh oh! Oh oh oh oh oh oh!
Caught in a bad romance

All the sudden every object in the room was floating in the air, with a blue glow surrounding them. I looked to the center of the room to see Dipper. When he found me, he quickly locked the door. He grinned evilly and pulled me towards him his magic.

"Disobeying me just makes me want you more." He said, putting his hand under my chin again. Since he was using the amulet on me, I was completely stiff. I couldn't move at all.

Rah-rah ah ah ah!
Ro mah ro mah mah
GaGa oo la la
Want your bad romance

Let's just say, you didn't go home that night.

IM SORRY I DIDN'T DO THE REST OF THE SONG, OR WROTE WHAT HAPPENED. I WOULD FEEL TOO ASHAMED TO WRITE IT CONSIDERING WHAT I HAD IN MIND. ALSO THE SONG GETS KIND OF NASTY.

So uh...you can imagine what ever happened that night.

~Dani