"Ouch. Mom. Just had my kidney removed. Too much pressure." I choke out.

Mom quickly moves away,"I'm sorry my baby. Did I hurt you?"

"No it's fine now." I smile at my mom.

Immediately after I was squeezed into hugs by every single person at the party. Yes, I was in alot of pain but I didn't complain very much as I love all these people and they came all the way over here to make me feel better so what's there to even complain about?

"Careful Sel. Do you need help?" Nina asks rushing behind me as I was trying to take out water from the fridge.

I turn my head and roll my eyes at Nina,"Can you please stop worrying for just a second. I'm fine. I'm just getting water out of the fridge not going sky diving. Relax."

"Well sorry if I'm scared you'll break your hip or something."

I chuckle,"I'm not 80 Nina. I don't think I'll be breaking anything anytime soon. Don't you worry."

....

"Are you holding up okay Sel?" Dad asks as he takes a seat beside Sarah and I.

"I'm alright dad. Don't worry about me too much." I say.

"That's kind of hard to right now sweetheart." Dad says, his tone hinting a little sadness.

I move closer to my dad,"Dad I'll be fine. The doctor said I'll be all good if I just took care of myself."

"I just hope that's right." Dad says flashing me a sad smile.

"Cheer up dad. I need you all to stay strong with me. Don't think about everything too much. I'm fine dad." I smile and cuddle closer to my dad.

My dad kisses the top of my head and wraps his arm around my shoulder,"You're very strong. I'm proud of you sweetheart you know that right?"

I smile,"Yes I know dad."

"Look at how happy Tori, Gracie and Millie are to be together once again." Sarah comments smiling at the three little girls playing in front of us.

"Reunited and it feels so good..." I start singing the song causing Sarah and my dad to laugh at me.

"Hey do you need anything Selena?" Harry asks walking over to us.

"Nope. I'm good. Thanks." I smile at Harry.

"Harry is helpful and caring. That's so cute." Sarah comments once Harry takes a seat beside me.

I glance over at Harry,"I know. He's the best." Harry seems to look very agitated.

I move away from my dad a little and closer to Harry,"Hey you okay?" I ask.

Harry looks at me,"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine."

"You sure? You look stressed out about something." I observe.

"No it's nothing. Are you having fun?" Harry asks quickly changing the topic.

"Yeah. It's nice to see everyone. I know everyone is very worried about me especially mom and dad but I just want to show them that I'm happy and alright and all good." I smile at Harry.

"They all care about you that's why they're a little worried." Harry says.

"Yeah I know."

....

Something about Harry seems very off today. He seems very unlike himself. He's been acting quite unusual but I'm not bothering to ask him. I've asked him once and I feel like If I keep on questioning him he's going to get even more annoyed. He probably just needs a little space, my whole situation is very hard on him as well. Especially considering his history with Amber.

"So what have you decided?" Nina asks interrupting me from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry what?"

Nina raises an eyebrow and just looks at me for a second "Were you even listening me to Sel?"

"Yeah Ofcourse I was. Why would you even ask?" I attempt to lie.

"Because you're a terrible liar that's why. What's on your mind?"

"Nothing particular. Just thinking about a few things. My treatment and all." I say.

"Have you decided upon where you want to go?"

"Dr Stevens gave Harry and I list of the best rehab facilities nearby. I have a few options picked out. I don't know, whichever one is better I guess." I shrug at the end of my statement.

"How's your kidney? Still aching?"

"Well considering the fact that I have stitches on my stomach yeah I'm still in a little pain. The pain killers help though." I say.

"Harry gave you a leave from work?" Nina asks taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah. A Four month leave. Which in honesty I think is pretty useless. I mean, why do I need extra time off. I'll probably get him to shorten it or something." I say.

Nina chuckles,"I swear. You're such a strange person. You're getting more holidays. Be grateful."

"No. I can't just sit at home and do nothing. That's just weird and boring. I'd probably die of boredom."

"You're such an overdramatic drama queen aren't you?"

I smirk,"How dare you. I'm offended."

"Oh stop with the drama Sel." Nina rolls her eyes at me.

"Oh. You know me so well don't you?" I flash one of my million dollar signs her way.

"Ofcourse I do you idiot." Nina says.