You can't spell love without L

You sat quietly in your little corner, legs crossed, slouched over and elbows touching the ground as you typed. You liked working like this. It helped you focus. Especially when L was in the room. He always managed to snatch your attention weather it was the way he sits, his hair or the dark bags under his eyes you didn't know, but something about him is just eye catching.

The whole room was dead silent as everyone watched the screen where two people were under 24 hour watch. Light Yagami and Misa Amane, both suspects of being the two Kiras. Suddenly your train of thought was broken as well as the silence by L.

"(Y/n)" his voice echoed around the silent room.

You picked your head up too look at him.

"Come with me please"

You got up and followed him out of the room where he stopped in the halls.

"You can't tell anyone" he said.

"Ok?"

"My name... L Lawliet"

You smiled, what a cute name!

"I won't tell, but why did you tell me?" You asked.

"Probably because I can trust you, after all you are the person I have been attracted to for a while now" he shrugged as he began to walk away.

You took a moment to process what just happened and quickly grabbed his arm.

"Did you just confess to me?" You asked on confusion.

"That's one way of saying it" he replied.

You stood there for a moment and stared at him, processing everything, but eventually your confused face grew to a smile and you let out a small giggle.

"What?" He asked.

"I love you too" you said.

You quickly kissed him on the cheek and ran off back to your spot with a smile on you face and red cheeks.

You looked down the hall and saw L standing there with a shocked face and his hand over the spot you kissed, you could have sworn there was even a bit of pink in his cheeks.

At your giggle all of the task force members started to ask you what happened.

"Let's just say... You can't spell love without L"