An explanation • 01

I groaned sleepily opening my eyes. I was laid on a bed in an unfamiliar room. "Ah so you're finally awake," a man's voice called. Somehow I swear I've hear the man's voice before.

I lifted myself up and searched the room when my eyes landed on the source of the voice. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." He said grinning towards me. I stared dumbfounded at this man, I knew I recognised his voice.

"Asuma..?" I whispered shocked. He had a surprised look on his face before it turned back to his normal welcoming look.
"I see you know me, then." He commented lighting a cigarette. I nodded my head multiple times. I have to be dreaming, it just has to be a dream..

Asuma took a seat at the end of the bed as I moved my feet over to hang on the edge. "So what's your name?" He asked.

"My.. name?" I answered hesitantly. This isn't possible, I'm not talking to Asuma.. Asuma gave me a confused look before repeating himself.
"Yes, your name."

"..I-It's Momoko," I said nervously. My face started burning up from embarrassment from my stutter. Get a hold of yourself! It's not real!

"Well Momoko, I have a few questions for you," he said turning to face me. He gave me a questioning look as my face was bright red.

"Are you okay? Your face is red, do you have a fever?" He asked leaning closer.
I jumped back and waved my hands in front of me frantically.

"I-I-I.. I-I'm-" I stuttered out trying to say the words, don't mind me, I'm just shocked that I'm in a fictional world talking to you the famous Asuma. Although despite my attempts I couldn't manage to say anything.

"A-A.. I-I am.. f-fine!" I said my words scrambled. I was making such an embarrassment of myself I didn't notice how light-headed I was. Asuma watched me with a worried look in his eyes, although a few seconds after my intense stuttering I lost consciousness.

-=+=-

I woke up and found myself in the same room as before. I felt a damp material laying on my forehead and moved my hand up to take it off. It was a wet cloth.. Did Asuma really think I was sick?

I left the warmth of the bed and made my way to the door, cracking it open slightly. I peeked out and recognised the porch from the show. I could imagine Shikamaru and Asuma playing Shogi right in front of me.

I stepped out and found Asuma smoking one of his cigarettes. I walked over sitting next to him. He was gazing up at the sky watching the stars, it seemed so peaceful.

"Do you remember anything before you woke up here?" He asked turning towards me. I nodded.
"Why were you sleeping in the middle of the road?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I was asleep on the road? Is that how he found me?

"I wasn't anywhere near here when I.. err, 'fell asleep.'" I said quoting 'fell asleep' with my fingers.

"I see.. Where do you come from then?" He continued. I didn't really know how to answer this, how would I be able to say that I come from a different world entirely?

"Not around here, I mean.. I can't really get back either. It's physically impossible, I think." I tried to explain as clearly as I could but Asuma still didn't quite seem to understand.

I sighed at his puzzled expression and continued trying to make it easier for him to understand,
"Well I was rewatching.. I was watching a kid from a one-way image and somehow got transferred into the other side.. unfortunately I'm sure there is no way back." Asuma stared at me with a serious look on his face.

"A different dimension?" He guessed.
"You caught on quickly." I said leaning back on my hands with a nervous laugh.

This is crazy, I'm not even sure if it's real or not. My trail of thought stopped when Asuma stood up and put out his hand for me. I gave him a questioning look before I realised he wanted to take me somewhere.

"I need to tell the Hokage about this." He said pulling me up.

-=+=-

"You say you're from a different dimension and you can predict the future of this village..?" The Hokage asks with a strange look on his face.

"Yes.. well, kinda.. I've seen into the future of this world, I can't really constantly know what's going to happen. I just remember what I saw." I say pulling my hand around my back and grabbing my other arm.

"And how do I know if you're telling the truth?" The Hokage asks watching me carefully.

I didn't really know how to answer that question so I just shrugged my shoulders.

The Hokage sighed before looking up at me, I could tell he was unsure.
"Ibiki, what do you think?" The Hokage asked.

"I don't believe she's lying but it is a pretty ridiculous story, so I'm not very sure." Ibiki says from beside the Hokage.

"Interrogate her and see if she is telling the truth. If what she says is true she could be very valuable to the hidden leaf village, we must not let this information to get out. This girl could prevent wars."

Once the Hokage was done speaking Ibiki lead me out of the Hokage's office and down multiple hallways and stairways until we arrived at a door.

"You're not going to use any torture tools are you..?" I ask fiddling with the hem of my shirt. Ibiki just gives me a blank look and stays silent. He walks into the room with me trailing slowly behind him.

The door shut behind me before I could shut it myself. Two anbu black ops were standing at the door watching me. I turn back to look at Ibiki who was glaring at me with his hand held up, he clicks his fingers and then everything goes black.