Chapter 4

{Joeys POV}
I open my one eye as the light from the window is shining in. I yawn and bury my face in a pillow not wanting to get up. Daniel peeks over. "Good morning sunshine." He whispers. I groan. "No. I'm not ready to get up." Daniel frowns. He moves closer to me. "What are you doing?" I groan. He starts to tickle me. "NO DANIEL THATS ENOUGH." I say dying and trying to pry him off. "FINE ILL GET UP." I yell. I get out of bed and shoot him a look. I smile creeps from my lips. "You're cute." He says. He gets out of the bed and comes over to me. He places his rough hand on my cheek and leans in for a kiss. Our lips barely brush together as I pull away. "You're such a tease." He wimpers. "I know." I turn towards the door with an outfit from the closet. "Don't leave." He cries. I smile at him and proceed to the bathroom. I close the door and prepare the shower. As the water is heating I check my phone.
New message from Zoey
I open the DM. She's so sweet. I reply and tell her that I hope her week gets better. The water gets hot enough and I hop into the shower.

{Daniels POV}
Joey is such a tease. He left me alone here in this room. This white, plain room. I sit in the chair and check my media. I'm scrolling through my Twitter TL. I see a tweet from Zoey about it almost being 6 years. I don't know what she's talking about so I scroll through the long thread of tweets. Apparently her mom and little sister had died when she was little and it's almost the six year anniversary. I frown. I hear Wolf wining so I go to see what's up. "You want outside boy?" He wags his tail and jumps up. He runs down stairs. I get up from the chair and go let him out. As Joey is in the shower I decide to cook a sweet breakfast for him.

{Joeys POV}
I open the bedroom door and no one is there. Oh well. I quickly style my hair and conceal my pimples 😩😜. I go downstairs. There's a note on the counter that says,
Joey, follow the roses for a surprise! Love, Daniel.
He's cute. I follow the roses which lead to the back patio.