new music

I've been in the studio all day trying to write. You could say it's not going to plan. The only word I've wrote down is 'love'.

My mind has just been a mess recently. Just much has changed these couple of days.

Me and Camila are on better terms. I got to spend a weekend alone with Skylar. It feels like everything is going back to how it was. I even made Camila laugh yesterday.

Camila agreed to have Jasmine while I work. It was pretty pointless actually because it isn't going well at all.

I opened Twitter and saw a hashtag for me.
#WeMissYouLauren
I smiled while going through it.

There were pictures of me performing. Videos of me meeting fans.

I miss it more than I'd admit. I miss performing every night. I miss meeting fans almost everyday. I miss making people smile and happy. That's why I'm trying to come back.

@LaurenJauregui: Just seen the hashtag. You guys are the sweetest! Love you all!

@Janos_jaurg: @LaurenJauregui
I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!

@LaurenJauregui: @Janos_Jaurg I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people started asking me questions so I decided to do a Q&A

@LaurenJauregui: Going to do a quick Q&A. Ask me anything! #AskLauren

@MillerArt: @LaurenJauregui When are you coming back to the UK? #AskLauren

@LaurenJauregui: @MillerArt Hopefully soon. I miss the UK so much!

@Daydream1: @LaurenJauregui How's Skylar and Jasmine? #AskLauren

@LaurenJauregui: @Daydream1 They're great :)

@Babylolo: @LaurenJauregui Will you ever notice? :(((((( #AskLauren

@LaurenJauregui: @Babylolo: I don't know. Maybe.

@Cabellolove: @LaurenJauregui: Tweet me a selfie please? #AskLauren

@LaurenJauregui: @Cabellolove *Picture attached

@Biebregui: @LaurenJauregui Will you be collaborating with @justinbieber again? #AskLauren

@LaurenJauregui: @Biebregui There isn't any plans atm but who knows :)

@Camrenrulze: @LaurenJauregui Will you be touring anytime soon? #AskLauren

@LaurenJauregui: @Camrenrulze I'm just working on music right now.

@5sosex: @LaurenJauregui What's your favorite movie? #AskLauren

@LaurenJauregui: @5sosex I'd have to say the girl on the train. It's fantastic.

@Littlemonsters: @LaurenJauregui If you could collaborate with one person, who would it be? #AskLauren

@LaurenJauregui: @Littlemonsters
Definitely Adele.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui
#AskLauren Excuse me, but why are you on your phone when you're supposed to be working?

I smiled when I saw Camila's tweet. It felt just like old times. I knew the fans were going to go crazy but I didn't care.

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Sorry mom. I'll come off it right away.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui ;)

I came off Twitter because I knew the tweets now would just be about me and Camila. I didn't bother me, but it still hurts a little.

I stayed in the studio for another 2 hours and I finally managed to get a bit of a song done.

I made my way to Camila's house to pick Jasmine up. It was late so I figured that Jasmine would've been asleep.
I knocked on the door and waited for Camila to answer.

"Hi." She says giving me a smile as she opens the door.

"Hi." I say stepping into her house.

"Jasmine's asleep upstairs. I weren't sure what time you was coming so I put her to bed." She says softly.

"It's fine." I say giving her a soft smile.
"I'll go and get her."

"Or" I hear Camila say just as I'm about to walk up the stairs.
"You could just leave her here and stay too."

I was shocked with what she had asked. I couldn't even remember the last time we stayed in the same house together.

"I mean it will be easier. It's already late so there isn't any point in waking her up." She continues to say.

I look at her unsure of what to say. I mean where would I sleep. Would we sleep together? Is it going to be awkward? I don't know of this is the right thing to do.

"I don't kn-"

"I'll sleep on the sofa." Camila interrupts.

"I can't let you do that. This is your house." I say trying to think of anything to get out of this situation.

"Well you're not going home and you're not staying on the sofa. If I can't stay on the sofa either then I guess we'll share the bed." She says like it isn't a big deal.

"Maybe that isn't a good thing." I say.

"Why not? I'll even put something in the middle of the bed so we can't touch each other." She says laughing. I laugh with her and just stare.

"I still have some of your clothes from before. You can get changed of you like."

I could already tell that tonight was going to be interesting.

Writer's note.

Hi guys!!!!
I haven't updated in ages!!! I'm so sorry about that. I just need a break from everything.
I'll be updating each and every one of my stories. There will be a new update for one of my stories everyday.
Thank you all for being so patient with me. It meals so much.
Sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes. My Internet has been terrible and it kept messing this app up.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night!