Scared

Okay, so you just had the most weirdest experience ever. you looked over at Aveline and you two just stared for a full minute and then i broke the silence. "Wow..." I started "Yeah." She finished knowing i would say 'Lets go to bed'. And so you guys got in the bed, but sleep didnt come so easy. You two were terrified as all get out....theres actual creepypastas out there? you two just layed there for awhile in awe, complete shock to say the least. That is until you can hear the slight, tiny, and calm breathing of your best friend asleep that then comforted you to sleep. 

The next morning the two of you woke up to a note on the outside of the window and you carefully got the not it read. 'Dear Y/N and Aveline, Come to the woods at 6 pm please. Masky and I would like to talk to you two about something.' "WHAT? THEY WANT US TO GO TO THE WOODS?" You yelled almost screaming. "Why would we even think about that? that's obviously a death trap." you continued. "calm down, Y/N" Aveline said calmly. Well atleast someone was calm when you weren't you thought to yourself. "are you saying we go to the woods? Th-" you cut off thinking about why Aveline was so calm. of course.... "we have no choice" you whispered, you had already met the masked males which means we would either be killed by Slenderman or take the chance of meeting them in the woods. You hugged Aveline in which you could tell she wanted to cry. "Im so sorry," you said "It's all my fault! I dragged you into this when i never should have!" "No no no! I wanted to go its not your fault!" Her voice shaky. "I got us into this it's up to me to finish this, dont worry i wont let them hurt you." You said standing up "not lets forget about this for now and go on with our day." her face lit up with a smile and you managed one as well but deep down you knew that she was terrified although you werent as much you were more scared to know what will happen to her and not you. You were also afraid because you didnt want her to but you could and will of course manage until the time comes.