The meeting

Claire's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so excited ! I'm going to MINECON !! But...I do realise I can't meet any YouTubers here, I Don't even know if anyone is here. I was scared of being hated, or rejected from them. I bumped into someone.
"LALA ?? IS THAT YOU ??" I said to the girl. She replies "CLAIRE ??". We hugged, knowing who we were talking to. We were close friends when we were younger, but we were separated a while after we became friends. "You don't know how much I missed you"I said while rubbing my eyes. "Don't worry, I'm here now" she said putting her hands on my shoulder. Our age you ask ? I am 21 and she's 22, she's like a big sister to me. "CLAAAAIRE ?? Oh my god IS IT LALA ??" Cindy, my sister came along. After our conversation, a young, asian and bieautiful man came with us. He had short black hair, a purple jacket and magnificent brown eyes. "U-umm hello, is GalaxieClaire one of you ?" (Let's say Claire was a talented artist and youtuber) the man rubs the back of his neck. "Uh I am" I replied, I wasn't sure but i think I saw him before...not sure tho. "Oh, I-I was looking for you" He says in a quiet voice. "We wanted to ask you if, you wanted to join our lil team" Another guy came by. "...Ross ? Is..IS THAT ROSS ? so the other person might be..JIN ??" I replied, excited like a little schoolgirl. "Oh you kno us ? OF COURSE..uh we wanted to ask you if""I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE TEAM" I replied immediately. Ross was...happy. "So meet the team at 5:30 p.m at the bridge, you know the bridge" he said. He looked happy, much happy. We both said goodbye and we ran away. "Claire I can't believe this happened..YOUR FINALLY PART OF THE SKY ARMY" Cindy says. "GG M8" Lala said. "Girls...I gtg" I said. "Ok then goodbye :3" they both ran away.
              Time skip until 5:28
                  ~~~~~~~~~
I went to the bridge when I saw Ross discussing with 4 guys, I couldn't see who because it was a little dark and difficult to see.
"Oh there she is guys, say hi to GALAXIECLAIRE !!" Ross said in a loud voice. Jin was here, along with Max, Red, Barney and Adam. "Wow I cannot believe I am finally meeting you" Adam was amazed. "Ikr ?" Said Red. "Hello there, uh Claire ? Am I right ?" Said Max. "So nice to meet you" Barney said while putting his hand on his hips. I noticed Jin was quiet, too quiet.
He's just too cute~

GUYS HELP MY FRIENDS ARE SHIPPING HER WITH ME AND WRITING A FANFIC IS HARD HALP ;-;
-Jin