@Pt 4.2

SHAYE'S POV.

It has been 10 minutes since I told Manuel to pass the message onto Robert. So I get up and tell Alex that I am going to use the toilet. I slowly make my way out of the room which leads me out to the pitch. I message Robert and tell him that I am on the pitch and wait for his arrival.

After about five or so minutes I feel a tap on my back. I turn around to see Robert standing in front of me.

Me: Hey.
Robert: Hi. (It went silent) I can't believe your here right now, you look beautiful in person... Not that you didn't look nice in your pictures.
Me: Are you nervous?
Robert: Yeah. I haven't done anything like this before.
Me: Me either...
Robert: I didn't know you was going out with the coach's son.
Me: I didn't know you played football on a professional level.
Robert: I didn't want to talk to you about work.
Me: Why? It's cool.
Robert: I didn't think you would be interested.
Me: Footballs great. Your no Cristiano Ronaldo but...
Robert: Whatever.
Me: I'm joking. Your way better...

He cuts me of as he places his lips onto mine. He grabs hold of my waist and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. He quickly pulls away when we hear footsteps and Alex's voice. Robert rubs his mouth as he has a smudge of my lipstick on his mouth.

Alex: There you are.
Me: Yeah, I got lost and Robert was just showing me around.
Alex: Oh right.
Robert: Yeah I'll leave you guys to it.
He leaves.
I turn and look out to the pitch resting my elbows on the barrior. Alex stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

Alex: Doesn't it look nice when it's empty?
Me: Yeah.
Alex: Do you want to go back in? It's freezing.
Me: Yeah.

We walk back into the ceremony hand in hand.