Sephiroth x reader lemon

"Sephiroth, we can't-! Tifa's just-" The man was quick to cut you off before you could continue. "Bound, gagged and unable to hear us..." He whispered huskily, leaning down so he was at eye level with you. He smirked and leaned closer, his large hands coasting down and tracing from your shoulders down your arms and to your hips.

You inhaled slowly, trying to relax and slow your rapidly beating heart. Surely he wasn't serious?

Without the use of words, Sephiroth more than happily answered your unspoken question. He pressed his lips against yours firmly, hungrily. His warm tongue searched over your lips, seeking, prying. You knew how wrong this was, so you tried to squirm away. Sephiroth had other plans. He kept one hand firmly on your hip, while the other slipped back and grabbed your backside, squeezing. You gasped in surprise, which gave Sephiroth immediate entry.

His tongue was gentle at first, coaxing yours to come out and play. You finally caved and began to respond, your tongue brushing against his and seeking to slip around it, to taste him.

The kiss started out almost sweet and tender, but the more you both got into it, and the more your hands began to wander over one another, the more animalistic and primal it became. There were no boundaries at this point: you both only sought the need for sweet relief.

Without losing a beat, Sephiroth's hands slid to your bottom and cupped it, giving one abrupt pull. Out of instinct your legs wrapped around his waist, seeking support so you didn't fall. It barely even took one arm and he had you completely supported against him, with your arms around his neck allowing a bit more leverage for the both of you.

While keeping you supported, he brought his free hand over and opened the door, pushing it open and carrying you in. He didn't bother closing the door. Without a thought he dropped you onto the bed, though he was quick to get on top of you and press his lips against yours in a fierce, passionate kiss, sending your mind reeling.

Sephiroth withdrew from the kiss, his eyes half-lidded as he stared down at you, meeting your foggy, lustful stare. A string of saliva still connected your mouths, but with a quick, chaste kiss, it was gone.

He began to work his way down your jaw line to your neck, biting and suckling on the smooth, supple flesh. You bit your bottom lip, your arms hanging loosely around his shoulders. His lips worked further up, encouraging you to move your head to the side so he had better access to everything. His mouth worked up higher, attacking a sensitive spot beneath your ear, eliciting a mewl from your throat and making you arch into him.

What almost resembled a growl rumbled in the back of his throat, his teeth nipping at your sensitive flesh before he went for the ridge of your ear. The small whine that he heard next was nearly his undoing.

Still taking his time, his lips descended down the side of your neck once again, only pausing momentarily to place several small fleeting kisses over the front of your throat before continuing. His long, slender fingers slowly eased down the straps of your summer dress, exposing more flesh as time passed. When his lips reached the tops of your breasts, he looked up at you, his tongue tipping out to rove over the tender flesh.

You shivered, narrowing your eyes down at Sephiroth as he continued to tease you, relentless in his assault. He kissed between your breasts, just above the valley between them, and made a slow, steady lick over your flesh. You groaned, frustrated that he was so intent on taking his time. "Bastard," he glanced up at your hiss, smirking smugly against your skin. "Is there a problem?" He purred, nuzzling between your breasts.

"What do you think?"

"Hmm, things seem fine now..."

He chuckled at the brief glare he received and, without another word, he reached one large hand down to the small of your back, forcing you to arch upward, and up a little more when his hand kept ascending.