Halloween

Note: So I apologize greatly for not updating if you happen to have read these stories in the past. This next one is another fallen into universe thing(sort of a continuation of Where am I w/out any attempts at a conclusion to a certain plot line). I mention a day and a month that probably don't exist in star wars but I added it so I could do a Halloween imagine cuz it's almost Halloween:):):) Well here it is and Happy Halloween!!! :):)

Halloween
I sat in the bleak yet luxurious room as I waited for the time to pass. I had been given a set of rules and I was always the one to never break them so here I sat counting very breath I took. "532....533..." I whispered softly in different tones. Trying to find something entertaining on a spaceship that was seeking to destroy the galaxy had proven itself difficult and my battle against boredom was prolonged because of this. A knock on the door startled me and to my dismay I had lost count at 622. "Come In" I said and to my great pleasure my favorite little pain in the butt walked through the door carrying plates of food for both me and him. "Kylo you have no idea how glad I am to see you. You've got to start leaving me books or something to keep me from going mad". He simply nodded and turned to the food, digging into it like a starved hound. I rolled my eyes and chuckled before beginning to eat as well. Bellies full and minds rested I began my rounds of questions such as what day it was, what time is it, and so on. "It's October 30th and the time is 20:38" He said looking at the technology strapped onto his arm. The 30th? That Meant... "HALLOwEeN!!!" I screamed with delight and turned to tackle kylo in a giant hug. "Hall-awhat?" He asked looking at me with pure confusion. "Oh right different universe...uh Halloween is this holiday from my world where we dress up in costumes and get free candy. The traditional rituals were a whole heck of a lot different but let's face it candy is way better" I said grinning. He still looked a bit confused but I wanted to save all the really good stories for tomorrow. "So you just act like a child every year and in return receive gifts? Your holidays do not make any sense." He said shaking his head. "Well neither does planning to take over the galaxy Kylo Ren." He opened his mouth and closed it deciding to accept defeat. We chatted about what candy was and different kinds of candy for a while until my yawns filled the room. "Hey kylo," I said as he stood up with the empty plates. "Yes, (y/n)?". You ignored how amazing your name sounded as it passed his lips and continued your thoughts. "Bring some apples and a couple of knifes tomorrow. I'm gonna teach you about Halloween." I spoke ending with a grin like the Cheshire cat. He nodded and kissed my the space of my forehead while whispering goodnight. We were complicated I thought. I laid in my bed fiddling with the edge of my blanket running through different spooky stories I could tell and different "pumpkin" carvings we could do. The ghost of his lips on my forehead tingled as I tried fall asleep. This happened every night yet it still sent shivers down to my toes and I still caught the streaks of red on his pale cheeks as he put his mask back on his handsome face. Yeah...we were complicated.

I know it's short and I hope I can update again soon! Hope you liked it! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!Xoxox