"Yes it does" I pointed out and she glared at me.

She walked away angrily while muttering " I'm am so gonna kick your ass" 

"So sorry about that" I apologised to the flushed Detectives and they shrugged it off and begun their questioning.

"Has anything strange happened to you lately?" Carter questioned and I replied coolly,

"No not really"

"Has anybody come into your life style at the moment that is acting suspicious?" Kyle questioned and I possessed a frown on my face.

"Actually there has been this girl, I don't know her name but she has recently admitted to stalking me and she has approached me saying that my works help her do her daily schedule" I informed and they pressed on that matter.

"What does she look like?"

"Brown hair similar to my roommates and quite short but very strong" I replied

They nodded and took somethings down while Shy came out and looked around for something on the floor.

"This is my roommate Shy" I pointed to the half naked woman and she shook their hands sweetly before trying to find what she had been searching for first.

"What are you looking for?" I asked and she replied back "A shirt"

I held up a guys blue buttoned shirt for her and she swiped it.

"Whose is this?"

"Mr last nights" I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Mr last night?" Carter asked and I nodded.

"My roommate has a lot of um needs?" I suggested and Shy blushed. 

She sniffed the shirt and screwed up her nose.

"Who did I do last night?" She asked herself out loud dropping the shirt and I smirked out "Correction; What did you do last night?" 

She glared at me and picked up another flannel shirt and pulled in onto her. 

"So who are you?" She asked as she sat on my lap like a complete retard which made me push her off and onto the floor.

"Abuse much" She muttered and I smirked. She sat on the floor like a child and frowned making Kyle chuckle a bit but he tried covering it with a cough. 

"I am Detective Kyle and Carter" Kyle's deep suave voice informed me and I smiled at him sweetly.

"And what brings you too my house?" She asked and I interrupted them "Our house"

"Did you pay the rent?" She questioned smartly and I responded "Did you?"

"That's not the question I am asking for, you must choose the correct answer" she replied in a monotone which made me snort before inquiring "Well seeing your face painting job didn't work out-"

She cut me off with an appalled look and sneered "That kid asked for it"

"He asked for you to paint him as a car" I laughed and she frowned before exclaiming "He wanted me to paint his entire body and call him Ferrari! What type of kid asks me too check out if his rear was good?!" she shivered making the detective laugh.