The Studio

Aaliyah's pov

Hello im Aaliyah but everyone calls me liyah. I have a 3 year old daughter name Kayla Aubrey Washington. Her dad left me right after he found out that i was pregnant. He said that he was going to the store but I knew that he wouldn't have been back. Me n Kayla live in San Diego, California(the southern part). Kayla's birthday is next month, which is December 21 and mines is May 21. I just found out that I was going on a 2 week tour. I was debating if I wanted to bring Kayla. I was going down stairs finding Kayla watching Shimmer and Shine on Nick Jr. Personally I love that show.

"Good morning pumpkin" I said walking into the kitchen

"Good morning mommy" she said walking into the kitchen. "Mommy I'm hungry"

"What do u want to eat pumpkin?"

"Hmmm"she put her hand on her chin thinkin. "I want McDonald's"

"Alright. Go grab your shoes and let's go."
I went to put my shoes on and watch Kayla put hers on. I grabbed my keys and went to the my car. I buckled Kayla in and got on the drivers side driving to McDonald's. When we got there I ordered our food and went back to the house. We got in the house and I put Kay's food in front of her and she began eating. I sat down across from her and began eating.

"What are we doing today mommy?"

"I'm going to the studio and-

"Can I go with you"

"If u want to" we finished eating, threw away our trash, and I gave her a shower, lotioned up, and put her in.....

I put on Shimmer and Shine for Kayla to watch as I got in the shower and lotioned up. I put on.......

I flat ironed both of our hair grabbed my keys and left to the studio

I flat ironed both of our hair grabbed my keys and left to the studio. When we got to the studio I got out went to the other side and unbuckled a sleeping  Kayla. When we got there we went into studio 6. I laid Kayla down on the couch.

"Alright. U ready to record sorry" my producer Zack asked me

"Ready than ever" I said walking into the booth ready to sing.