You Need This - Baby!Niall

Start from the beginning

"Zayn please! Make them stop it!" He screamed, starting to cry again.

"Shh, Ni it's okay." He whispered.

--

Days had passed since the mobbing incident. But Niall was still not his usual self, he wasn't as loud and bubbly as he used to be, fortunately though, he still ate and didn't really withdraw himself from things. But all the boys knew something was still off with Niall.

The boys were eating dinner together, Liam had cooked spaghetti for everyone, all was going well until Louis made a joke.

"Niall, if you keep eating like a pig, you'll end up fat." He laughed.

Niall glanced up, shocked that Louis would say that to him. He pushed his plate away standing up from his seat.

"I u-uh - I'm n-not really
h-hungry anymore." He stuttered, turning to run up to his room before his waterworks started in front of the boys. He didn't want them knowing he was so upset about what to most people was a stupid joke.

"Louis you idiot." Harry huffed.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Sorry wont fucking cut it, you know Niall's sensitive." Harry groaned.

"I'll go talk to him." Zayn sighed, taking the stairs two at a time, because he knew his little leprechaun would be crying and he didn't like that.

"Niall? Niall love, can I come in?" Zayn asked.

"No."

Not caring that Niall had said no, he opened the door and barged in. Niall was laying face down on his bed, bawling his eyes out.

"Oh Niall." He sighed, running his fingers through the blondes hair until he had calmed down. He pulled Niall up, so he was looking into his eyes. Placing a small kiss on the corner of his mouth, Niall smiled.

"Ni, Louis didn't mean it yeah."

"I know, I'm just being pathetic."

"Niall! You're not, you're just more sensitive than others."

"I guess so daddy." Niall didn't even notice he'd called Zayn daddy, he just let the word slip. Niall yawned, rubbing his eyes softly.

"How about you just go to sleep yeah love, you seem tired." Zayn suggested.

Niall quickly obeyed, taking off his jeans and shirt, crawling into bed.

Zayn closed the door quietly. Still in shock Niall had called him daddy. He raced down the stairs, a million thoughts running through his mind.

"Boys!" Zayn calls, three heads snap towards him. Harry raises an eyebrow as if to question Zayn.

"Niall, he called me daddy." Zayn gushes. The other three boys look quite surprised.

"Oh um. I don't know, maybe we should start babying him. I mean he's quite sensitive anyway." Harry suggests.

"You mean like age play?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, I guess. Ni would make a very cute baby anyway." Harry laughs.

It's not to late so stores will still be open, all the boys set out to pick up a few things they'll need for Niall's new lifestyle. Except for Zayn, he stays home to watch Niall.

When Liam, Louis and Harry return, Zayn had already moved Niall into his bed so they could transform Niall's room into a baby's room. When they'd done, the replaced Niall's boxers with a nappy and a onesie, putting a dummy in his mouth then placing him gently in his new cot.

--

The next morning, Niall wakes up groaning loudly. He tried to roll out of bed, but instead rolls straight into something hard. He glances around and realises he's in a cot. But why? Not long after he notices the padding between his legs and that he was in fact wearing a onesie. Was this some kind of sick joke the boys had played on him? Surely, Zayn or even Liam wouldn't allow this! Niall started to sob into his blankets. Of course not long after, Harry had heard him.

"Niall, baby do you want to get out?" Harry asked soothingly.

Niall peeked up at Harry and nodded furiously, holding his arms up at him.

"W-why am I being treated l-like a b-baby?" Niall whispered.

"You've been very upset and stressed lately, we thought this could help with that. And well you called Zayn daddy last night." Harry sighed.

"Oh." Is all Niall could say. Harry set the smaller boy into the new high chair, placing some dry cheerios on the tray. Niall didn't complain, he ate all the cereal Harry had given him and by now, Zayn had come down.

"Good morning sweet pea." He smiled, ruffling Niall's hair.

"Zayn would you mind giving Ni his bottle?" Harry asked, handing Zayn the bottle.

"Well yes, since I've got the bottle now." He laughs. Zayn carries Niall into the living room, laying the younger lad over his lap, resting his head in the crook of his elbow.

Niall starts drinking the warm milk instantly, sucking roughly at the bottle.

"Someone's hungry." Zayn smiles. By the time Niall had finished he'd just about fallen asleep in Zayn's lap.

"Wuv you Daddy." Niall mumbles, before his eyes closes and he's sleeping soundly.

A/N: That was actually pretty long, I think maybe the longest one shot I've ever written!

How was it? (:

PLEASE NO MORE PROMPTS YET OKAY! x

Please vote, comment and fan me if you enjoyed it! c:

Oh and it's Christmas tomorrow (in Australia anyway), so MERRY CHRISTMAS! x

Bye Chickens!! Xx