OMG on a Date Chapter 6

VYLAD'S P.O.V
When Garroth said cute for a second I thought it wasn't Garroth. But what is Garroth is what he said next "Vylad do you like Dante with all your heart answer me honestly. Please said Garroth" I was quiet for a few seconds. Then I thought I needed to tell the truth so I said "Yes. I love Dante with all my heart. So please don't kill him cause I know you Garroth if Dante is doing something mysterious. Then you get on his back then you and Zane get on MY back please Garroth can I date Dante." Garroth went silent for a good 3 minutes then he said " yes Vylad I suppose you can date Dante. And not have me or Zane bug you if yes there is an if I get to date Laurence." Strait after that I said "it's a deal." Garroth than ran out the room to find Laurence. well I really wanted to say something to Dante but I felt scared. But all of a sudden he speaks "Vylad I also got you something." I looked nervous and I was. "oh really I said" "yes he said" and he pulls out a Guitar and a medium sized bear. I was speechless but while I was speechless I was crying of happiness. Obviously but then he had a confused face. like he didn't know why I was crying but then he caught on very quickly and started hugging me. The thing I wanted to say I said it right then and there "Will you go out with me on a date." I stopped crying and he said "yes Vylad I will go out with you." we both smiled and got ready that night and we walked out the front door we went to a fancy restaurant. and I saw Aphmau and Aaron on a date Travis and Zane on a date also Laurence and Garroth on a date I was SO happy to have friends at the restaurant. Because then I know that I'm not alone like this and I can let loose and be myself. we order and we eat then we leave when we walked out to the front I told him that he was the only one I ever will love and he said the same thing to me we went home to bed.

DANTE'S P.O.V
We went to bed and the next morning Vylad was gone I went running out the room looking for him. I go to the front door and then I hear a voice "were you going this early in the morning in your Boxers (yawns)" I turn around to see Vylad cooking pancakes. But he never cooks or so that I know of. Vylad walks up too me and kisses my cheek and tells me to sit down he hands me 3 blueberry pancakes. And they are delicious better than Garroth's and Garroth makes some mean pancakes OMG (these are Delicious) I tell Vylad. Then he says "why thank you sweet cake I haven't cooked in a while. Because of Garroth trying to beat my cooking" I tell Vylad that Garroth's cooking would never beat his. Garroth then says "heehee yeah i will admit i can't beat vlyad and his cooking." anyway i go to Vylad's room and find something shiny it's a key that says Dream. It then started flashing a red light and as it flashed more i guess i got closer but to what it was apparently his diary i opened it. but it's blank just then Vylad walked in and stared at me and said what are you doing. I quickly said "nothing." then he said "I know your going through my diary. I don't care your not going to find anything. because that's a decoy diary the real diary is in the key the key to my heart in fact." May i see the key to your heart i say but he starts laughing. Then he says "seriously do you not get it your the key to my heart." I then realized he meant that i didn't say a word I reacted I ran to him and started hugging him. I felt something wet and noticed I was crying I kissed him and said "but I don't know your past." He looked at me and said "you can ask me my past but what i would write in my diary would be about how we met don't you know" I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm sorry for not posting for a REALLY long time I just had school and other things but i will try posting more i promise and i will be coming out with a Christmas special