"Please, be ok.", I said to myself, my tears still falling off of my face. The waiting game was finally over once the doctor came out of the room. Samara and I quickly walked towards him.

"How are they!? Are they ok?", Samara asked. I stayed quiet, not wanting to say anything. The doctor looked at us with a sad look.

"I'm sorry to say, but your parents have passed away.", he said. My heart and the world froze. I stood there, shaking. They're.... dead.... no....

"I'm so sorry for your loss.", I could sense Samara crying her eyes out, not believing the words that were coming out of the doctors mouth. I then ran away from them, not wanting to see my deceased parents.

"Vixella! Wait!", tears ran down my face. I ran out of the building and away from the hospital. My feet couldn't take me anymore as I fell to the ground. My tears still falling down my face. I stayed there, not caring if I was soaking wet or that I was lost.

"Are you ok?", I looked up, seeing a girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) starring at me with worry. She had an umbrella over her head. I didn't say anything, I just kept staring at her. She put her umbrella over me, making my eyes slightly widen.

"Look, I may be a stranger and I may not know you, but I can tell that something awful has happened to you. Just know that life may have twists and turns and you may think that the world is against you, but know that it'll all get better, even if it's the worst thing in your life. Bad things always come with good things, it's how the world is balanced. What happened to you must have taken a rough turn, and I may not understand fully what you're feeling, but I can offer you my compassion.", as she said that, she put a hand out for me. My tears had stopped as I looked up at her. I grabbed her hand and she helped me up. I looked at her, the rain slowly stopped.

"I'm (Y/N), by the way.", she said. I smiled.

"I'm Vixella."

~Flaskback Over//Laurance's POV~

When I first met Vixella, I automatically knew she was in deep pain. The words of kindness that (Y/N) had told her made her the strong and kind girl she is today. Vixella owes her life to (Y/N) for the kind words. I remember a few days later after I became closer with Vixella, she told me that if it wasn't for (Y/N) and the words she had said that day, she would've killed herself. I was shocked hearing that. I mentally thanked (Y/N) for saving a person's life. Vixella was crying at the sight of my sister.

"H-How did t-this happen?", she asked me.

"It's a long story, I'll explain it to you another time.", I stood a distance from her, letting her drain the pain from seeing her best friend in shambles. I sighed, knowing how Vixella felt right now. Time passed and she eventually stopped crying.

"You ok now?", I asked, she nodded.

"I hope she's ok.", I nodded.

"Yeah me too", as we stood in the room, I could hear shouting outside. We both raised an eyebrow at the commotion, our curiosity wanting to listen in. As we opened the door and peaked outside we heard the voice of an angry female bickering with a doctor.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE EYES ON EVERYONE!"

"Ma'am, we're sorry, but we seriously don't know where--"