"No.", she mumbled. She walked towards her and fell to her knees. In my heart, I knew exactly why Vixella felt so sad seeing her best friend like that.

~Flashback POV//Vixella's POV~

"Come on mom!", I said, waiting for my mom and dad at the top of the hill with my older sister Samara.

"We're coming", my dad said, obviously out of breath. They finally arrived at the top of the hill.

"You guys took forever!", Samara said impatiently.

"Well, we're not as fast as you girls.", my mom said. I walked and sat down between my mother's legs and my sister sat down between my dad's legs. We all starred up at the night sky, our amazed expression slightly glowing in the dark.

"Wow, look at the sky tonight.", I stared up at the sky, seeing all the stars that appeared in my field of vision. I hope today never ends, wow. We spent two and a half hours chatting and looking at the stars.

"Ok kids, time to go, it's getting late.", me and Samara pouted, not wanting to leave.

"Can't we stay a little longer?", Samara asked, trying to convince our parents. My mom shook her head.

"No, you guys have school tomorrow.", we frowned, but we eventually turned our frowns into smiles once we started walking towards the car. Me and my sister got in the back and my mom sat in the front, my dad sitting in the drivers seat and starting the car. We exited the car and the sky slowly started to let water drop.

"Look mom! It's raining!", I said, catching her attention. As she looked outside she smiled.

"Wow, it's beautiful.", she said. My mom always liked rainy days, not because of the weather, but by the day she met my dad. My dad smiled.

"You still remember?", he asked my mom, she smiled, grabbing his hand.

"Of course I do, it was raining when we first met."

"I'm so lucky to have met you that day.", as he said that he gave her a quick kiss. I smiled, but Samara just stared in disgust.

"Gross! Get a room!", she said, disgusted by the act of love our parents were showing. Everyone laughed, except for Samara. All fun and games ended after we hit something hard, making me go unconscious.

~Time Skip~

"Don't take my mom! Please!", I screamed, tears falling down my face. The scene replayed over and over in my head, like if it was on rewind. As I tried to run after my mom and dad, Samara held me back.

"Samara! Let me go!"

"Vixella! Calm down!", she said, anger lurking in her voice.

"But they're taking them away from us!", Samara roughly turned me around and looked into my mixed color orbs.

"VIXELLA! CAN'T YOU SEE THEY'VE BEEN INJURED! IF THEY KEEP LOSING BLOOD, THEY'LL SURELY DIE!", as she screamed some sense into me, tears ran down her face. I knew she felt very worried and sad about the situation, but she didn't want to show it. As we stood there in the pouring ran, a man came up to us and asked us if we were the daughters of my mother and father. We both said yes and he immediately took us to the hospital where they had taken them to. We entered and waited for a response from them, my mind in a daze and filled with many thoughts. I imagined the best and the worst of scenarios.