2

Y/N's POV

It is the day I am meeting Hunter in person. I am so nervous you guys have no idea. I know he is famous and after I meet him things are going to go back to normal. I mean if I was famous I would want to be DMing my fan all day every day. I am wearing a burgundy crop top, with a white cardigan, with black high waisted shorts, and white Vans. I think this is presentable enough. My brother Michael is the best thing that has ever happened. He is always giving me advice about guys and it is straight up hilarious when he asks me about girls. He is older by 2 minutes, but he is the best big brother anyone could ask for. My thoughts were interrupted by "Y/N GET DOWN HERE IF YOU WANT TO GO MEET YOUR BOYFRIEND!" my brother screamed. I knew it was him because we joke like that. "I'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND!" I yelled back coming down the stairs. In the car Juju on that beat came on and my mom hates it, but Michael was with me so we played it from his phone: 

Walked in this party and these girls lookin' at me

 Skinny jeans on and you know my hair is nappy

 Hey Hey Hey Okay Okay I want y'all to do it, do this dance now

 Juju on that beat Juju on that beat Juju on that, Juju on that, Juju on that beat 

Now slide, drop Hit dem folks don't stop, aye Don't stop, aye, Don't stop, aye

 Running man on that beat aye, Running man on that beat aye, Running man on that beat aye, Running man on that beat 

Now do your dance, do your dance, do your dance aye, you ugly you our daddy's son aye.  

Michael's POV 

That was so much fun! Y/N and I aren't your typical brother and sister. We get along quite well if you could tell from our current fave song. I don't want her to meet these guys. She doesn't realize that they older one Brandon? Ashton? Cameron? Blake? Mark? Hunter? Yeah, Hunter plays for our rival football team. I mean she is head cheerleader, so she is always facing our side of the crowd, but she doesn't notice when they call out Rowland? I don't know the whole thing is kinda weird. I swear if he breaks her heart I will beat him up so hard that no girl will ever think he is somewhat "attractive" ever again! Yeah. 

Y/N'S POV 

I see Michael slowly nod his head and it's kinda weird. Like um okay. "We are here Y/N! Now don't forget Mikey's gonna watch you while I go to work, I will pick you guys up when you call! Goodbye, I love you, be safe, have fun!" My mom said to me and Michael as we got out of the car. "Right back atcha mom." I told her and ran to the venu! Wow, this place is so big. I got my wristband and some big muscular guy said that I needed to go backstage. I asked if Mikey could come and he said yes. 

Hunter's POV 

I was waiting for Y/N when I see a girl run up to me. It was Y/N and she looked amazing. Then I saw some dude behind her. 

"OMG, you are prettier in person!" I said to her and she blushed. 

"Hi, Hunter. That is my brother Michael Birchwood. Yes, our last name is Birchwood, and yes we are twins." she told me. 

"BIRCHWOOD! MICHAEL BIRCHWOOD! AS IN THE CAPTAIN OF EAST SPARTANS FOOTBALL TEAM! HE'S YOUR BROTHER!" I sorta maybe yelled. 

"Um, yeah. I mean he's the captain of the football team and I am head cheerleader. Is there a problem with that?" She asked me. 

"Oh no, other than the fact that the Spartans are crazy good and crush us every game. I wish he was on our team! We could really use a football superstar like him." I told her.  

She smiled then asked me why she was back here and not with the other crazy fangirls. I told her she was going to come out on stage with me and meet some fans. I actually told Bart about her and showed him that she was pretty famous. He said he might consider her coming  on tour. I mentally did a happy dance. 

Y/N's POV 

Hunter told he that I was able to come out on stage with him and meet some fans and the other boys and I flipped. No, literally flipped. I'm a cheerleader did you forget! I was so happy then I was introduced the boys. "Y/N Blake, Blake Y/N. Cameron Y/N, Y/N Cameron. Brandon Y/N, Y/N Brandon. Y/N Willie, Willie Y/N. Mahogany Y/N, Y/N Mahogany. Jacob Y/N, Y/N Jacob. And you already know me and Bart." Hunter said to me.

 I already knew who these people were, but I politely "met" them. 

Then I hear "Now, Let's bring out our stars!" Bart said into a microphone.

 Hunter and I were called last. Bart handed the microphone to  Hunter.  

He said into it "Hey everyone! It's me Hunter and I am here with a very special fan! But, I will let her introduce herself to all of you lovely people." 

He gave the microphone to me and this is what came out of my mouth 

"Well, Hi everyone! Believe it or not I was once like all of you. Wanting to meet these guys, now that I did I'm in shock. But anyways I'm Y/N, I am a cheerleader, I met Hunter a few weeks ago, and met him in real life about half an hour ago. I recognize some of you from school. I have a twin brother, and I am super happy to be here with my brother, and new friends." 

After I finished that everyone started waving when I said new friends. This has been an awesome day. 

Michael's POV 

Oh my GOOOOOODDDDD! Argh, how long is this dumb thing. While I was here I took over Brandon's Snapchat and just got 5k more followers on all my socials. I also ate 3 bags of chips, I jumped on the couch, danced on the stage, took a selfie with a security guard, took a nap, and prank called 40 people. I think we can call that a good day gone to use. I mean we got here at 7:30 am and now it's 1:00! I mean what the heck. Then some dude with black hair and some scruff wearing like some suit kinda thing was just like 

"Hey you, yeah you the lonely couch potato! Are you Michael Birchwood?" He questioned me.

 "Um, yeah, I believe so. What do you need!" I said trying to sound "enthusiastic."

 Which with me I can pull off very well. It's like screaming, but a little less, with a hint of AWW did you see that puppy roll over. 

"I would like to offer Y/N a spot on the MagCon tour. Would she be interested in that? Or what." This guy I swear I simply just tell him I'll go get her.  About 2 minutes later I found out that this doofus' name is Bart. He told Y/N what he told me and she was like

 "OMG! THANKS SO MUCH! I AM SO HAPPY! Oh, wait what about school, my mom and dad, and my brother?" I looked up when she said brother, I knew if she could bring anyone it would be Kaitlyn, her best friend. 

"Well, you will finish up the last week of school with us be on tour all summer be back home 2 days before school starts, and you can have a plus one come with you." 

Bart the doofus told her. I mean Bart isn't that bad and all it's just really fun to say Bart the doofus. Y/N nodded and said 

"I just called my mom and she said it was alright for me and Michael to go."

 Oh wait! I am coming! I better meet cute girls for this or I will kill myself. 

Y/N'S POV 

Michael and I are going back home and packing, then we will have dinner with the guys and get on a plane to Texas, home of Beyonce! LOL not anymore she was born there. I am happy to be going on tour with some pretty awesome guys! I mean look at Blake, Hunter, and Cameron. Cameron is like the hottest one there, but I am 15 and he is 22! Wait 7 years is fine, right, Kaitlyn's parents are 10 years apart. Nah, I think I will stick with the other 15 year olds. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY WHATS UP PEOPLE! I WILL CALL YOU GUYS MY FRANDS (get it friends and fran) I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS STORY! PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS! BYE