chapter 3

I woke up from last nights events feeling refreshed. I rolled over and saw that Jenna was no longer there, I sighed in relief and got up. I put on a pair of boxers and walked into the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of a coffee and turned on the TV, after channel surfing for a few minutes I finally settled on a episode of How I Met Your Mother.

   Niall came in twenty minutes later his hair messed up and his shirt inside out. I chuckled at him and he looked at me with annoyance in his eyes.

   "So was she a nice fuck, from what I could tell she had a nice ass on her," I joked

   "She fucking robbed me."

   "Of your sperm."

   "Goddammit Harry she stole my fucking phone and my wallet,"

    "I'm sorry is there anything I can do to help?" I asked

    "Just help me out with food and stuff."

  I nodded then he sat down and began to watch the episode with me.

  We sat in silence silence, expect for the tv for a good twenty minutes. I got a call from Zayn inviting me over, I declined saying I should spend time with Niall.

  After I hung up I ordered us pizza and I put in fifa. We began to play and I being the perfect gentleman I am I let him win, without him knowing, of course. When the pizza arrived I already saw a change in him. I poured us some soda and sat back down. After over six hours of watching movies, drinking, and eating pizza Niall fell asleep. It was about 10:30 when Zayn called me asking to come over. Thirty minutes later I was at his and Perries apartment.

  "So whats this about?" I asked

  "Can I not invite my best friend over?" Zayn joked

  "So you know how its Niall's birthday in a few weeks."

  "Well no shit sherlock."

  "We have to plan him a party, but not just any party is has to be amazing as he'll be turning 21."

  "We could rent out the frat house and just get a hell of a lot of beer."

   Zayn nodded his head in agreement and smiled. We spent the rest of the night planning a party that would change my life.