Chapter "1"

My back was hurting after I pecked all the toys were on the floor in my room I put them all in the toys box, I started to continue my work, I grabbed a cleaning towel and started to clean the window's glass I looked to my reflection on the window and I saw my big messy bun and the sweat was all over My face, oh my God I look horrible.

After a quarter hour I finished cleaning the window from inside and outside it was a tall window it almost fill the wall I could see through it the beautiful blue sky, the green trees that it was all around my home and I could see the big castle next to our home and the Separation wall between my home and the castle.

The castle was marvellous, with huge tall Windows, huge circle balcony and the castle was surrounded by tall green trees and the roof is in triangle shape from all angles I never saw the castle from the inside I wonder how it's look but I'm sure it's will be magical from the inside.

The castle belongs to my parents friends, they're very nice and kind people but today they're moving to another country after their grandmother died and they sell the castle, I wonder what the new neighbours would be like .

I throw the cleaning towel on the floor and I throw myself on the bed , the bed was exactly next to the window this place was my second favourite place in the house. I rested my head on the pillow and close my eyes after minutes I heard a woman voice shouting and calling "Tom".

"Tom come and take your bags from the balcony and take it to the car ". the woman voice shouted again I raised my head and look through the window I could see the woman her beautiful black hair was pulled down to her shoulder, she was wearing a short white dress and she was standing on the castle's balcony I recognized her immediately, she turned around to my way and she saw me she gave me a warm smile and I waved to her and she returned the wave to me then she get back inside the castle.

I went to my closet I took out my pjs, they were a Gray short with white T-shirt I headed to the bathroom and I took along shower I let the hot water run down to my hair and body, it's took me an hour to finish my shower my hair so difficult to brush because it so so curly, after I finished shower I went to my bedroom I headed immediately to the bed I lay down and I closed my eyes and whispered "finally" then the sleep took over me.

______________________________________
Hey guys I hope you like it, vote and comment.

All love.

-Razan