Walking walkng and walking..

TAHANS P.O.V.

"1....2....3.....4.....5 ahhh Mr Taxi thats the placeeee!!!! you can stoooop herre pleasee!" oh yeah! oh yeah! im awesome! i found daaa placeee! :)

"Haha Okay Tahan! That $50 please!" (sorry thats Australian money i dunno English money!) whoaa! That a heckerr! and i give hime the money.

"Thewww this is it Tahan! you ca-" i was rudely interupted again :/

"Ah scuss me miss! Sorry to distrup you but are you ok?" A pretty pink haired chick asked. She was standing next to a dude with black hair in a quiff.

"Aha it's all good and yeah i am.... will no not really i am trying to get my courage to go knock on that door...."

"Why don't you just knock? What's so wronge of knocking in there?" The Black hair dude asked. wooow he has a Bradford accent!

"Because... Do you promise not to tell anyone if i tell?"

"Yeah hun! We won't tell anyone! Whats your accent?" Do Bradford dude said.

"It's Australian accent... and i think my cousin lives here..... My cousin is... Liam... Payne..."

"WHAT!? Your not Liam's cousin he would of told me about his Australian cousin! plus Liam and I don't live here." the dude with the Bradford accent said.

"Haha waitt you know my cousin? I'm Tahan Payne. I promise you I am not lying! i hate liars. My dad was."

"I'm Zayn Malik in your 'cousins' band. And this is Perrie Edwards."

"Listen Zayn i dont care if you believe me or not. but i am Liams cousin."

"Awwh babe! look at here she looks like Liam!" Perrie said.

"Hehe! Thanks! I get that alot but dont tell people i am related to him!" i told Perrie.

"Ah fine! Come on Tahan!" Zayn said.

__________________________