Chapter 2

After class I had to talk to him. I felt like he was doing all these sweet things for me and I hadn't done one thing. I gathered all my books together and put them in my bag. I had to come up with something sweet, romantic and clever to make him never want to leave me. I don't know what I would do if I lost him. His eyes. His smile. His everything was just perfect. The kind of perfect I could only dream to be. I was walking to my locker when I heard a girl a few lockers down talking to her friend. She had short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She looked like she just came from a Paris 1975 movie or something. She looked in my direction. "That's her. She's so plain. Ha I can't believe she actually thinks Justin cares about her. He's probably just trying to get a good laugh." Her friend laughed and walked away with her little French puppet by her side. I put my books away, trying not to let them distract me. Could that be true? Would Justin do that? No! He wouldn't! He's too sweet and kind and caring to do a thing like that. They've never seen the way he looks at me with those brown eyes that just make you melt. They've never seen how he bites his lips while looking at mine before he leans in for a kiss. They've never felt how his hands fit perfectly around my waist like mittens. He cared about me. And when I showed him how much I care about him, I'll make sure blondie and her friend are there to see it.