Grief of what once was perfect

Start from the beginning

Johnny looked at his watch to read 2:00 o'clock. He had to leave now, his plane was at 5 and therefore he knew he couldn't afford to miss it.

Slowly and very carefully Johnny tried to wriggle his way free from under her. He knew that she wanted to be there to say goodbye, thats why she had stayed up in the first place, or tried to. But he wanted to leave quietly without having to wake her. It didn't seem fair to wake her up now that she was sleeping.

Gently lifting her arm from around him Johnny held her body closely to his before gently rolling her over to her back. She murmured something quietly which made Johnny smirk as she was obviously sleep talking and with this he slowly removed his own arm from around her. unfortunately this wasn't so easy and Helena woke up as soon as she felt the warmth of Johnny's body leave hers. "Wher,....where you going?" she whispered sleepily forgetting he was leaving for America.

Johnny smiled at her sleepy self that he thought was so adorable "Going to America darling, remember?" he teased keeping his voice as quiet as he could as she had only just woken up. As soon as Helena remembered she sighed to herself sadly "Why didn't you wake me?" she sounded a little irritated, she wasn't a morning person, not that you could really call 2:00 o'clock the morning.

"You looked so peaceful" Johnny responded smiling lovingly at her as he stroked a strand of hair from her face.

Helena narrowed her eyes on him like an upset child "You would have left without saying goodbye?" Johnny chuckled quietly at this. "It wasn't like that, I just didn't want to wake you" he reasoned making her pout her lips like a child. "Can you not just stay for the rest of the night and get a plane tomorrow?" Helena said obviously still sleepily otherwise she would have know that this was his last flight out. Pulling him back down to the bed Johnny allowed her to wrap her arms around his waist . "You know I can't" he mumbled watching her intriguingly as she wrapped a leg over him and pushed her body to lay flat on top of his. "Please" she begged foolishly not realising that he couldn't even if he wanted to.

The moment she began to kiss his lips Johnny knew what she was up to. But even if this was her attempt at seduction to keep him here he wasn't a complete idiot to push her away completely. She was his future wife after all. Enjoying the way she kissed him Johnny ran his hand up her back before slowly breaking their kiss. Helena smiled deviously at him as she ran her hands up his chest "Can I not persuade you otherwise" she practically purred before kissing him again to which he smirked against her lips.

"You know I cant stay sweetheart" he finished breaking the kiss and rolling them both over so that he could escape her hold. Sighing Helena hit her head against the pillow in defeat. Johnny finally got out of the bed and walked over to where all his cases were packed. Placing on his coat over his clothes Johnny checked that he had everything before looking back at Helena laying in the bed looking at the celling sadly.

"Oi" he called over to her making Helena look at him finally "stop sulking" he said a small smile tugging at his lips as he approached her. "I'm not" she protested still bitter that he had to leave "I love you" he stated trying to get her attention as she still continued to stare ahead as if she was in a mood for some bizarre reason. 

"I cant have Julia Hoffman being in a mood with me when I get back" this only made her look at him seriously "I'm not in a mood, just annoyed that you have to go" she corrected him still sounding like an annoyed toddler. Laughing at this Johnny crawled over to her on the bed and kissed her sweetly "You've know all along that I have to go don't pretend as if this news is all new to you" he chuckled making her smirk at him slightly.

"Just hurry back" she finally said stroking his cheek and kissing his lips tenderly but even Johnny could tell she was making this kiss more then it was. This woman would stop at nothing to get her own way.