"We're not alone"

While Alex was upstairs, Horatio decided to go down to the basement to see what was down there. No one knew where Sean went so Nadya decided to follow Horatio so she wouldn't be alone. Horatio looked down the stairs, "That's really dark" he told Nadya, who was standing behind him. "Yeah, it looks creepy" she replied. "Let's go down there anyway", Horatio replied. Nadya didn't want to go, but she did, cause she was scared and didn't want to be alone. When they got down to the bottom of the stairs, there was a door. "It's jammed" Horatio said while trying to push it open. He looked around trying to find something to open it with, when he saw an ax hanging on the wall. "Stand back" he told Nadya. Nadya moved back and watched as he swung at the lock with the ax. Once they got the door open they entered into the cold damp room. Nadya shivered and said "It's cold down here", "Here, borrow my coat" Horatio said as he put his coat around her. "Thanks" she said, smiling and trying not to blush. A few seconds later they heard something fall over somewhere in the basement. "Horatio...what...was that..?" Nadya asked frightened. "I don't know. But I don't think we're alone..." he replied, "I think we should go back up stairs". "Good idea" Nadya said.