Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated Season 3 Episode Guide

S03E01 - Road Trip Rampage
The gang encounters a giant scorpion on their way to Miskatonic University.

S03E02 - The Coyote Caper (currently in progress)
The gang stops for lunch in a ghost town, haunted by ghaslty glowing coyotes. The gang gets help from Scooby's brother, Yabba-Doo, and his owner, Deputy Dusty, to solve the case.

S03E03 - It Came from the Chemistry Lab
The gang finally arrives at MU, only to find a strange goo creature is running loose.

S03E04 - Book of Doom
The school library is disturbed by a poltergeist, forcing the principal to arrange for a seance.

S03E05 - Museum Madness
A field trip to a museum turns into a nightmare, when an Egyptian god comes to life.

S03E06 - F for Fear
A masked figure haunts the school theater, threatening a play in progress.

S03E07 - The Web of Horror
A strange virus shuts down the whole computer lab, sending threatening messages. The gang, with the assistance of brainy Hot Dog Water, are determined to shut this fellow down for good!

S03E08 - Return of the Robots
A student builds a Kriegstaffebot for his project, but a whole army of them attacks.

S03E09 - False Note
A spooky old organ player is seen roaming around the school.

S03E10 - Evil Eternity
A new student comes to school and appeals to Daphne and Velma, but, while investigating, the boys discover his secret...

S03E11 - Frozen Fate
The gang is attacked by an ice dragon.

S03E12 - Attack of the Ghouls
A bunch of ghouls force all students to stay inside the University, without any contact with the outside world.

S03E13 - When the Night Falls
The students gather around to say ghost stories, including one about Notorious Nate, a deranged criminal who broke out of jail two months ago. And things get really scary when Notorious Nate himslef appears at school...

S03E14 - Death on the Set
Vincent Van Ghoul visits the school to film a reality show, when the ghost of Milo Booth returns to curse the production.

S03E15 - Nightmare on Maple Street
The gang visits Shaggy's grand-parents back in Coolsville, but something seems wrong... Shaggy's grandpa wasn't sleepwalking, and his grandma wasn't roaming around the streets late at night...

S03E16 - Rise of the Dead
Velma reads a science-fiction book on necromancers, and falls asleep. In her dreams, she and her friends have to prevent an evil necromancer from weaking the dead, in an ancient world where everything is possible...

S03E17 - Mist of Uncertainty
The gang goes back to Crystal Cove for semester break and find that a strange fog covers the beach... And zombie sailors start attacking innocent citizens...

S03E18 - A Night at Malfoe Manor
The gang visits an old mansion to solve the case of a shadowy figure that haunts the place, and is is believed to be ol' Martin Malfoe himslef, owner of the mansion back in the 1880's.

S03E19 - A Night at Malfoe Manor II - Dark Secrets
Still investigating Malfoe Manor in search of the ghost, the gang goes deep down some catacombs.

S03E20 - Price of Magic
A character from the world of fairy tales, named Rumpelstiltskin, starts making deals and fulfilling people's dreams of a nearby village. But magic comes with a price, as those people find out...

S03E21 - Big Top Terror
A travelling circus comes by the school, but it's not as innocent as it seems... The ghost of a former comedian, now known as Killer Klown, comes back with an appetite for trouble.

S03E22 - The Swamp Scheme
The gang pays a visit to Scooby's cousin Scooby-Dum is Hokey Fender Swamp, and just in time, as a swamp monster threatens the Skillets.

S03E23 - Sports Spooktacular
Miskatonic University organises a fund-raising sports marathon, when the ghost of an old student, excellent athlete in all sports, returns from the grave to score.

S03E24 - Halloween Hijinks
It's Halloween in Miskatonic University, and everyone is out for a date at the "Doom Dance". But everything, from date-seeking to organisation, is mixed up by a voodoo man.

S03E25 - Return to Malfoe Manor
The gang returns to Malfoe Manor once more to solve yet another case, this time involving a witch.

S03E26 - The Foes Strike Back
The gang drives back to Crystal Cove, only to find that monsters have taken over. Our heroes have to rise up once more to save the town

These do not belong to me they are someone's ideas of episodes but I want to write a story to make it seem like it would be real