Mr. Popularity & the Nerd (1)

Paris's POV

It was the last day of school before Christmas break. I waited patiently for the bell to ring, signaling the end of the school day.  

-RINGGGGGGGG-

"Class, remember there will be an exam right after the break!" Mrs. Anderson shouted over the bell.

Everyone scurried out of the classroom within five seconds.

"Uhm, Mrs. Anderson. Can you give me an extra assignment to do over the break? You know... for extra credit?" I whispered.

"But you don't need it Paris. Just relax and enjoy your break! Happy holidays!"

And with that, she scurried out of the room leaving only me in there. I sighed, packed up my books and was walking out of the door. I put my hand on the knob and..

BOOM!

"Ow... my face!" I shouted when I hit the floor.

"Oh, quit whining you little brat." I heard a guys voice say.

"Uhm.. excuse me?" I asked while getting up and feeling really annoyed.

"I said quite whining. By the way cute outfit." He eyed me up and down and winked.

I looked up to see the guys face and gasped when I saw him. It was the school's most popular guy "Timothy."

If any girl was seen with him, his girlfriend, Ashley, would make their life a living hell. She has the power to do that because she was captain of the cheer leading team. Anyone would listen and do anything she says. Yes I was afraid of her.

Before I tell you why, let me introduce myself. I'm a junior in high school in Los Angeles. I have two best friends since childhood (Victoria & Walter). To most people I'm a nerd just because I like to get good grades. I'm a girly-girl and I dress nice when I'm in public (well I think I do) but I dress ugly at home. I don't really care about how I dress at home.  

Anyways, to get back on track, I'm afraid of her because she doesn't have a single nice bone in her body. Mess with her, your life will be hell in 5 seconds.

"Yeah thanks. Whatever. Just don't hit me on the face again. Bye." I covered my face and ran as fast as I could out of the door but then bumped into someone when I made a turn. 

"Oh I'm so so-"

"PARIS! I was looking for you! Come on! Lets go!" I looked to see who it was and saw it was my best friend Victoria talking.

"Oh Victoria we have to get out of here. Timothy is in there." I pointed towards the classroom.