One

"Come on come on come on!" Olympia pulled enthusiastically at Otis, dragging him towards the field.

"How did I get looped into this?" he groaned, smoothing his wrinkled cape. Somehow, Olympia had convinced him to the Odd Squad Halloween Carnival Night of Fun Bring Your Costume Refreshments Will be Served From 6:00 to Midnight, or something like that. It had started earlier this morning, when Olympia had shown up on his front doorstep with a vampire costume, and, well... he couldn't remember much after that. At least he had gotten out of wearing the fangs. Shuddering at the thought, he took a couple quick steps to catch up with Olympia so he didn't fall flat on his face. "I'm coming, Olympia! Slow down!"

"Sorry." Olympia slowed, allowing her partner to walk alongside her. "I'm just so excited! The squad from the next town over is going to be there too! Which means I'll get to meet-"

"Olive and Otto, I know, I know. Like you haven't mentioned it a thousand times already. You've met them before, this shouldn't be a big deal. So stop pulling my arm off!" Otis glared at his partner who laughed nervously, detaching her hand from its death grip on his arm. "Oops..."

Otis sighed. "How about you go ahead, and I'll catch up." Olympia adjusted her witch hat, looking excitedly at Otis. "Really? You're the best, Otis! See you!" And before he even had a chance to respond, she was gone. Otis rolled his eyes and continued his leisurely stroll towards the grounds.