11

Knight's POV:
It's been one wonderful week and everyone has eventually stopped bugging Wanda for Luna's hiding spot. The puppies have stayed wrapped up in their mothers warmth and hidden away from prying eyes; safe and sound.

Lying on the floor in Natasha's room on my back with both Nat and Wanda brushing out my tummy fur, my tail wagging nosily on the floor, and growls of approval slipping through my teeth, the door bursts open and both myself and Nat are ambushed from where we are! Clint's kids.
Gasping for air at Lila's tight grip on my neck as she hugs me, I  can hear the ladies laughing along with Barton from the doorway, as I'm attacked by Cooper too as he jumps from aunty Nat to me!

"Okay kids I think that's enough" Clint warns the kids so they reluctantly let go but sit on the floor with us and begin petting me, telling me about school and adventures they've had since I last saw them. Cheekily I give them both wet sloppy licks on their faces. Clint sits down with Nat and Wanda before chatting quietly with them.
"They surprisingly missed him" he chuckles but Nat doesn't beat about the bush with her next statement,
"You want them to find Luna" she says wickedly, "the wolves treated the kids like puppies and you're hoping that the kids will tell you where she is, when he shows them" Wanda stiffens slightly beside them, both Nat and Clint ignore her change in posture.

"Let's go play in the den!" Cooper shouts excitedly as he gets to his feet and I get up with him ready to follow
"Be careful" their dad calls as all three of us begin running for their room.

At the door I step in front of them in hopes to calm them down a bit. It sort of works as they push open the door. As they are about to fling open the closet doors I grab Cooper, the main rascal, by the back of his tee to quickly stop them both. Gasping both of them freeze as I let him go gently and open the closet myself and gently go inside. The kids crawling behind me.

I hear them gasp happily as they spot my darling Luna and our pups cuddled up to her, her own tail wagging and tongue hanging out enthusiastically at the sight of them.
"They're so small" Lila coos as she strokes our little girl with the back of her fingers gently as if she's made of glass.
Cooper pets Luna on the head, "good girl Luna. Good hiding spot" he bubbles a big smile on his face.

Gently Lila picks up the white boy and cuddles him before passing him carefully to a waiting Cooper, "can we keep one!" He beams but Luna growls playfully a warning at him, "can I show daddy?" He nicely asks as he cuddles the puppy gently to his chest. Looking at me my Darling asks me to look after our son as we allow the kids to stand and slowly walk together out of the room and towards the main room where everyone is talking, Lila stroking the puppy in her brothers arms as they walk, myslef on his other side guarding their moves with my precious child.

"Daddy can we keep it!" Cooper shouts as he holds up the puppy, my stance going slightly stiff as my baby whines at the quick movement that he quickly stops and apologies to me.

To say the whole room of Avengers, apart from Thor who is still away, went silent was an understatement. I give them a smug wolf grin and brow raise. Wanda was the only one who still had a smile on her face. Cooper gently goes and sits down between his dad and Tony with everyone's eyes darting from the puppy in the child's arms, to me, to Wanda.
"Now I feel crap for the cupboard plan" Stark states still in a daze, I narrow my eyes at him.
"Language" Steve quietly whispers as he stares at the pup that is now snuggling further into Cooper's chest.

"Wanda!" Natasha whines as she slaps her friend on the shoulder having figured out what she had been hiding, "your meant to tell me these things" but she just smiles at me, happy that I'm trusting everyone with our baby.

They all seem scared to talk or move with the pup in the room and even with none of them doing anything I'm becoming anxious of him being out in the open. Gently I take him by the scuff of his tiny neck and lift him from Cooper's arms, whining at the cooler air on his tiny body and with his eyes and ears not open yet, his world will be spinning. Quickly I trot carefully off back to our little den and push him back in between his siblings where he quickly finds a nipple to suck hungrily
"Let the show begin" my Darling whispered as I curl around them all, my back to the doors and some curious Avengers eyes.