Chapter 3

So I'm not the kind of girl who promises to get thing updated on time so whenever I'm done with a chapter i will post it, but i wont make any dates i will post on... Sooo ya btw my name is Dani ( and I'm a female) i play 3 sports so its hard to write and have homework and go to practice.... So... if you want something to happen just ask and i can find a place for it in the book!!!! :) thanks for reading my FIRST book!!!

-----------------------------------------------____________________________---------------------------------------------

NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING BACK TO THE PEOPLE THAT MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL!!!!!! I jump up from the coach and run out the door. I run out side and jump off the porch. Mid-air i shift into my wolf and run into the forest. My wolf was forcing her way out.

'I'm soooooo happy!!!!! We get to go home to our mate' She screams in excitement.

'No its no,t remember he doesn't want us!' I scream at her. she whimpers. Before she can talk back i shove her to the back of my mind.

Before i know it its dark out. I walk back to the house and shift. I still have my cloths on. Who every made up that when ever a werewolf shifts there cloths rip off is stupid, don't believe everything the tv says. Our cloths go into our skin or something. I don't really know cause i wasn't paying attention when we learned this in school. Ya, go to an all werewolf school. But that's all going to change! FMF!!!!! I walk up the stairs trying not to make any noise. When i get to my pitch black room and close the door behind me i take a breath of relief. Thank god know one heard me coming in because i cant think , or worst talk, about it right know. But i spoke too soon, well rather though too soon. Shit was ill i could think when my lamp turned on. I slowly turn around to face the last person i wanted to see, Derek. SHIT!!!!!! We just stare at each other for about a minute. Derek just grunts and walks over to me.

"I would like to talk to you, but you seem like you need to rest." He said as he walk past me and patted me on the shoulder. He shut the door behind him. That's what i liked about Derek, he never rushed or forced you to do anything, well unless its for the good of the pack but still. I sighed in relief, again. I went to my closet and put pink shorts and a black tang top on. I walked over to my bed and when my head hit the pillow i was out cold.\

2 short days later

Here i am, sitting in the car with the twins. Can you die of boredom? Cause if you can ill sure I'm the hell take death over this any day. Well I'm in the back seat of James Hummer on our way back to hell. Right know James and Jake are arguing about something stupid. I put my head phones in and the song 'Keep Holding On' by Avril Lavigne is playing. I love this song! I lean my head on the window and just let the music take over. My eyes felt heavy, the last thing i heard was Avril saying just keep holding on.

4 hours later

I jolted awake when someone touched my knee. I opened my eyes to see Jake and James looking at me in a strange way. I look around to see that were stopped outside a HUGE house.

Then i hits me.

God, were here.

And I'm finally moved on from this place. Im back where i started,

When time catches up.