Sunglasses were hanging around the rim of his white undershirt, and I wondered why he brought sunglasses when it was almost night outside. Along with the sunglasses, those lovely rings were wrapped around his fingers.

God, he looked gorgeous as always.

"U-umm," I stuttered, feeling heat coming to my cheeks. "I guess I-um forget," Returning my gaze to the old, hardwood floor, I tried to ignore Harry's confused eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you okay, El?" Harry asked in a rough voice, and I hear shuffling over at my kitchen counter.

Eyes back on Harry, I noticed he looked genuinely concerned. His vibrant green eyes had suddenly turned a lighter tint. Tattooed arms crossed over his chest, his foot was tapping impatiently, as if he wanted to know what was going on with me.

You're hot, that's what it is.

"Yeah, I am fine," I managed to say, feeling heat come to my cheeks. "And why the hell are you in my fridge? You have a house, Harry. Use it," I spoke, trying to change the subject.

Uncrossing his large arms, Harry returned back to slabbing on most of all the jar of jelly on the bread. A small smirk was on his face, as if he had known why I had stuttered. He had probably saw the blush on my cheeks, figuring it all out in the process.

"Well, my flat is currently getting worked on since I just got here and sent in the bills this morning. So, everything in my house has frostbite and the food in my fridge looks like it has alligator shit on it," Harry said, now screwing the lid onto the jelly.

"So, you come to my house for food and heat?" I choked out, trying to stop laughing from Harry's previous response.

"Yes, did you not just hear anything I said?" Harry somehow said, with a large bite of jelly sandwich in his mouth. "Anyways, we need to fix your heating problem because I can really tell. It feels like the damn Arctic in here."

That was the truth. My heat was still never solved, even though it had been a day since Harry had really realized it. As if it seemed it was cold enough, the snow had been brought in, and now my whole house was freezing. I had got used to it, since this had been going on for somewhat months, but it would be better if I had heat.

"I know, it's terrible," I said, walking over to the fridge, where Harry used to be and put up the jelly. "But, you get used to it after a while, you know?"

"You should've called after a couple days of this shit," He finished off his sandwich and walked over to where I was standing by the fridge. "Now, it's been a few months and it has got pretty bad, Ellie."

A frown was now etched upon his lips. He had me trapped between the counter and him, his hands on either sides of my body. Harry wasn't physically touching me, but holy shit. Those emerald eyes staring at me seemed to be. I was weak at the knees, not joking at all.

"It needs to be fixed soon, and I can do it for you," He said, his warm breath fanning across my face, which seemed to be inching closer to mine.

My heart was pumping a million times a minute. You could hear it, and I'm positive Harry could too. It was so unreal, just thinking about the idea of him coming back many months than he was supposed too. He was back, and I was falling deeper and deeper every second he was here with me.

"Harry," I whispered, my eyes fluttering up to his emerald eyes.

Harry's dark eyes weren't helping any. As our lips were going to touch and I was about to lose control, the doorbell rang, making the both of us jump.

Who the hell was at my door? Nobody ever came over to my house unless it was Niall, and he was at a party I thought. The only other people that used to come over was Chelsea and Emma, but they weren't friends with me any more and were long gone.

Spaces || HS ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara