Chapter 12

July 27th, 2018- 3 years ago

Dear El Parker,

It is your Harry Styles, reporting back to you. That sounded quite catchy and professional, didn't it? I think it did, and I spend over ten minutes trying to figure out a catchy phrase, but after hearing Owen talk about how he thought the general was so hot, I finally came upon this wonderful idea.

I'm going to start this amazing letter by saying what I did in the previous one. I fucking miss you, Ellie Parker. Damn, this letter is so explicit, but so amazingly rephrased. I don't want to make this letter become anymore sadder, but that's all I am going to say. I miss you.

You don't sound obsessive, El. I'm the one that can't get you off my mind 24/7, not that I would want to. I just feel like it adds more to the feeling, and I can tell my emotions are getting stronger and stronger for you each day.

Anyways, ALRIGHT?! EVERYTHING'S BEEN ALRIGHT?! You're missing a piece of that infamous quote Ellie, but that's an exception. Why haven't you been out much? Are you sick or something? Fuck, I hope you're not. I don't even want to think about that.

You and Louis have been out besides parties? What's going on there, Parker? Got yourself a new man already? I'm just joking, Ellie, if you took that literally. I know you probably did.

I'm glad you're not worrying about Emma and Chelsea. Emma is a bitch, but let bitches be bitches. I know Emma must have told her about what had happened, and Chelsea just decided to side with her. They aren't worth your time.

I'm just glad that you're writing back, but I am quite disappointed you never check your mail. Don't you have a job and get your paycheck in the mail? If not, you must have some sort of secret identity or something because I am pretty sure, before I left, you had a job at that living hell called the 'Library.' Just saying it makes me shiver.

See! I told you we should have worked out together. I went to the gym a couple days a week and you could've gone with me. That explains why you are slow when we were running away from the cops. You were so damn breathless and out of shape, no offense. I'm not saying anything about your size and body, no. No. No.

You're undeniably close to perfect, and take note that I said 'close to perfect,' because nobody is perfect. It's fucking messed up when people say others are perfect or shit like that. Everybody is equal.

Anyways, when I come back home, I am immediately going to take you to the gym with me. We are going to box or some shit like that, something that involves exercise at least. And that's a promise. Right after I get off the plane and settled in, that night we are going to run or something. Maybe we won't go to the gym, but perhaps another adventure that involves much exercise?

Well, that is really good that you haven't drank at parties. Niall must've got drunk off his ass at every single party, but as for you, that's excellent. At least, it won't slow you down on our adventures. Alcohol makes you slow.

Lesson learned to me when I saw Niall drunk off his ass, streaking through the streets, and running from the cops about over a year ago. The cops got him, of course, because he fell flat on his face from tripping over his own foot, landing on the cement sidewalk. I had to bail him out before his parents knew, and he owed me big time.

You want to know what he got me for bailing him out? I have an infatuation, which has recently became an obsession since over two years ago.

Painting. Niall got me many buckets of colored paint for bailing him out. It ranged from blue to yellow colors, which is all of the colors of the rainbow. Not wanting Niall's money, I told him to strictly get me paints, and that's just what he did. He got me over 30 paint buckets and I absolutely loved it.