o n e | p i n k

Michael woke up and slid off his Adventure Time Finn onsie and stepped in front of his mirror. He poked his pale fleshy tummy and turned his nose up in disappointment. Michael then sauntered off to his dresser to pick out a new pair of underwear and slipped on a light pastel blue skirt and a pink sweater that gave him sweater paws. He applied a coat of mascara to lengthen and thicken his eyelashes and then he put on a layer of shiny strawberry lipgloss. Michael ruffled his pale pink hair and giggled at himself. He grabbed his small teddy bear and his pink and blue backpack and hopped down the stairs.

"M-Mu-Mummy!" Michael exclaimed, running towards his mother, hugging her.

"Good morning sweetie, I made your breakfast," Karen said smiling.

Michael quickly ate his breakfast and took a strawberry with him. He stepped on the bus and sat in the back in his own little world putting his earbuds in, blasting All Time Low.

The bus let all the students off at school, while some blonde pulled up in a motorcycle. Michael couldn't take his eyes off of him, and he was wearing a leather jacket with a shredded up AC/DC band tee. This man had a black lip ring and he kept running his tongue along his bottom lip, biting his lip every so slightly, and his hair was styled into a perfect blond quiff. Michael had never seen this boy before, and he turned around with all the girls staring, and they all giggled and blushed while he winked at them.

The pale boy walked into the school, down the long hallway to his locker. The blond boy had a locker across from him, and Michael was curious. The blond turned around and caught the pink haired boy staring in awe. He winked at Michael, causing Michael's cheeks to blush.

"I'm Luke," this so called Luke said to Michael with a smirk.

"Mikey!" Michael's best friend yelled from across the hall.

Calum linked arms with his best friend and walked to their first period.

"I like your skirt," Calum said giggling.

"Thanks Ca-ca-lly!" Michael said hugging his best friend tightly.

"Did you see that new boy, Luke was it?" Calum said, nudging Michael slightly.

Michael's cheeks reddened. "Y-yeah. He's cute," Michael said looking down at his shoes. Whenever he's with Calum or his mom, he doesn't stutter as often.

Calum and Michael entered this class, while the blond boy was sitting in the seat next to Michael. The pink haired boy let out a shaky breath and took his seat. He didn't know Luke had his eyes set on Michael. Michael giggled to himself, thinking about a cute kitten video he saw.

Michael turned his head, seeing that there was a new boy sitting in the seat next to him.

"H-hi I Mikey," He said with a giggle.

Luke cracked tiny smile of awe on his face, but quickly covered it with a smirk.

"I'm Luke." He got up from his seat to walk to the back, talking to the brown haired scary boy.

Michael was suddenly frightened of Luke because he was talking to Ashton.

They both glanced up at Michael and smirked. Ashton whispered into Luke's ear, while Luke was staring at Michael the entire time.

It was the last period of the day, Michael's favourite.

The pale boy walked into music class, only to see Luke sitting there too. Michael giggled when he saw Calum blushing furiously at Luke's presence.