~~~~~Love~~~~~

You could say that love is a stupid thing and almost everyone would disagree with you. You could say that love is the best thing ever and almost everyone would agree with you. I personally believe that you don't know what love is until you see a mother break down in tears after she finds her daughter/son dead in his/her bedroom hanging from the ceiling fan or with a gun to his/her head, or to find her dead in the bathroom with cut wrists or an empty pill bottle next to his/her. You don't know what love is until you see a wife/husband kneeling next to a grave or a casket crying and clutching their chest as if they're having a heart attack cause the love of their life died. Love isn't just a word that you throw back and forth, it's an actual feeling. love isn't about the lust or the money, love is about when you see the person you love wake up with tired eyes and messy hair but you don't criticize them, all you do is just smile and fall even more in love with them than you already are. if you "love" someone you aren't pushing to change them or mold them into the person that you want them to be, you help them learn how to love themselves and help them become who the want to be.