Helping,saving,and the stripper idea

Ginny's p.o.v

"Weellll we kinda are fighting the terrorist..." We said."oh well come right in get whatever you want it's on the house and Ginny your new winter outfit is done and I can see you turned." He said."oh yeah that yup we did." Jade said."even these 2?" Bernie asked pointing to Donavan and caity."what they...turn too?" I ask."yep soon" he said leading us through his shop.he showed me my new outfit the black bodysuit with the armor and boots.we all got some sexy armor and got our weapons all awesome and came out looking like bosses.everyone had their fighting clothes with under armer.we all looked cool.we thanked Bernie and left to go rescue everyone at the school.we get there and just and run into the school.hmmm no zombie robots....we unlocked the classroom doors and we all ran out and everyone went home.but we had to catch the terrorists! Ok so we went to Starbucks again we had already ran out of food obviously and talked about how to catch the bitch and kill the fucker.

Caity's p.o.v

"Well how about we track his movements and kill him." I said."no I have and idea it's risky but how about me and Ginny be strippers and get him to go into a strip club and we will give him a poisoned cigar and alcohol?" She asked.i widened my eyes and me and Donavan screamed "NO ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".