Love or not

As Lily looked over the classroom all she could see was Rhys in the corner, as Rhys look over her heart skipped a beat so fast that the last breath was drawn away. "Lily Lily!!"
"Are you okay"
"yeah I'm fine sorry Abbie I didn't mean to scary you like that I'll make sure it wouldn't happen again"
"Abbie is it possible for Rhys to be here he been gone for a year now i miss him so much"
"I'm so sorry Lily I don't know how that feel I just think u miss him that much that you mind is playing trick on you again Lily anyway it time for us to go home now."

When Lily was walking home with Abbie they look at each other then said they say goodbye.
"Lily why are you home so late" "sorry I just got a lot of homework I'm not having dinner tonight had a long day at school today"
"ok darling" said mum. That night Lily feel asleep closed her eyes all she could think about was Rhys
"why did you leave me heart broken and alone please take me with you please I can't live with out you". All of a sudden she opened her eyea and saw Rhys was in the conor of the bedroom getting closer closer to the eage of where Lily was
" Rhys is that you" there was juat silence
"Rhys please talk to me" then he turned round
"come in to the light with me I heard your wish you can come with me or stay here take my hand"  Lily reach out her hand and took Rhys hand. Walk away from the world she use to call home. The next morning Abbie turned at the door Lily's mum answered the door  " come in Abbie Lily in bed she should be ready for you" "thank you" said Abbie. She ran upstairs into lily's room and for a few seconds there was slicence then all a sudden a scream came from Lily's room as Abbie saw Lily there lying in bed with a smile on her white cold face with a letter right beside her saying "I am with him again at last..I'm happy"