You're Giving Us A Hard Time

Neko's POV

I was walking towards the dorm when I bumped into a boy with black jet hair and red eyes. Beside him is an orange hair girl with flower/butterfly accessories?

"Kohana-nya?" I asked. The girl turned towards me and a wide grin spread across her face.

"Neko!"

I jumped and hug her tightly.

"Thanks to the flower'butterfly accessories you always wear, I noticed you though you haven't change a bit." I said spinning her around.

"N-neko! I'm d-dizzy!" Kohana said. In an instance, I stopped spinning her.

I nudged her elbow. "Ne, ne, whose that guy? Your boyfriend-nya?" I teased.

Kohana's face turned red while shaking side to side frantically. "No! No! He's a student I met. He was showing me the way to the dorm."

"Ooh! I hope we'd be room mates-nya!" I said hopping excitingly.

The black haired guy cough, making me and Kohana turn our heads towards him.

"Do you want me to show where the dorm is or not?" He asked rather coldly.

Kohana said please cheerfully. Hmph you're lucky Kohana is here or I'll kick your ass already.

He showed us the way and left us with a pixie haired girl whose name was Chikamatsu Juri. She said the three of us will be roommates. Yeay! I wonder if the girls are here already...

The next day, we went to class together. We were walking down the hallway until we were greeted by Miki and Yuka.

"Hi guys!" I said happily.

"Hi Neko!" Yuka peered behind me. "Who're they?"

I introduced them as my roommate and childhood friend. We have to say goodbye to Miki as she's a third student. On our way to class we talk about useless stuff like do unicorns exist? Are we actually aliens? Am I a cat dressed up as a human?

Anyway, Juri took her seat while the three of us did a brief introduction. Many people were amaze by Kohana cause her mom was a famous student here and Yuka cause she's the Rainbow Princess as she paints beautiful pictures with colors. I heard there was another new student who people called him Monochrome Prince cause of his black and white paintings.

Suddenly the black haired boy, the one who showed us the way to the dorm, 'King'? I think that is what people called him, declares that Kohana is his enemy. Told you he's bad news. And the purple haired teacher announce that 'King', Kohana, Yuka and I are in the executive committee for Hoshinomori Summer Festival! This going to be exciting! I wonder who the first and third years executive committee are.

We went to the Hoshi Festival House only to be met with the purple haired sensei and 'king' whose name is Ichijoji Teika. No other student in sight. We waited for what seems hours until there was a knock on the door.

Yuka opened it. Miki, Ai and Keiko are standing there. "Sorry we're a bit late." Apologized Keiko.

"You guys are on the committee too? Yeay! This is going to be fun-nya!" I shouted happily but was interrupted by a cough.

"We can't start without the other committee members. I'm going to choose much better candidates for the Festival." Teika said.

"You can't!" Kohana stands up. "I'm gonna make them come so please don't change the members!"

Teika smirked. "Then how about you start with him." Teika tossed a paper and Kohana catch it. I peeked beside her. Suminomiya Aoi. He's the crazy calligraphy boy!

"I'm gonna help you-nya!" I shouted. Kohana smiled and thanked me.

We went to his room which took us about an hour. Meeting with Suminomiya, we are greeted with a splash of paint to our face as we open the door.

"I'm sorry. Here." He handed us towels to dry ourselves with.

"Nya! Cool calligraphy!" I said in amazement. I watch the sparkles flying round. Kohana and I are looking around for something interesting in the room while he continued doing his calligraphy.

"It's pointier than this one. Ooh and this is less pointier than that." Kohana arranged the scrolls of paper from blunt to sharpest sparkles.

"Wow. You arranged it from the first one I did to the latest." He said.

"We arranged it from blunt to pointiest!" I exclaimed.

"Pointy? Is that how you see them?" He asked.

"Huh? You can't see them-nya? Are you blind?" I asked.

"Neko-chan! That's rude... Yeah. They're least pointy to most pointy from there to here and the amount decreases little by little." Mumbled Kohana.

"That's not possible." Said Aoi in a harsh tone. Well for me it's harsh.

"Watch your tone, Mr Eccentric Calligraphy." I snapped at him, taking a protective stance in front of Kohana.

"I should be getting closer to what I want to write." He said while looking at his right hand.

"What you want to right?" Kohana asked.

"Yes. There's something I want to write. I don't know myself what I want that is. Until I find it, I'll keep on writing. I should be able find it soon. I have to find it soon." At first he was talking but it turned into a whisper at the end.

At the end, we didn't get to persuade him to come to the meeting. We walked to our dorm room with a frown. We were walking until we bumped into Teika.

"You guys couldn't do it, could you?" He asked.

I was about to answer him but Kohana beat me to it. "I haven't given up yet."

"He's not interested in other people's affairs. He's always been that way." He said before walking pass us while telling discouraging stuff like give up.

"Always?" Asked Kohana. I shrugged my shoulder.

We asked Juri about this. She told us that they used to be best friend but now they're rivals. She said it's because of the artista prince. I could care less about that. Seems like Teika only cared for it. We looked at each other faces before we started smirking.

"Kohana." "Neko." We called each other names at the same time. "We won't give up right?" I asked. Kohana nodded.

You'll see Suminomiya Aoi! You will be attending the meeting in no time! And you're going to be amazed Ichijoji Teika with what we can do!

<^>

That's one long chapter. Oh well. There's going to be part two of it but you have to wait next week or this week. I hope you guys like it! It may be boring but I'll try to make it the best story you can ever imagined! Bye!