Caroline and Dean

Caroline who arrived a few minutes ago in Las Vegas with her ten friends were standing at baggage claim.They were still waiting for their bags to be loaded on the belt from the plane so they could find a car to the hotel.One by one her friends got their bags and headed to the rental cars in hope to find two rental cars to hold all of them.All of them find cars except Caroline.Her bags haven't came around yet.She knew her friends would patiently wait for her.Ten minutes later her bags still didn't
show up so she walks towards the counter to find out where her bags are.

Dean Ambrose who was walking up to the counter to book a flight for the next day.He stands behind Caroline as she's trying to find her bags.A few minutes later she steps to the side so they could go find her bags.He steps up to the counter and looks at her.Winking he notices her blue eyes with her red hair with the hot pink bangs.His eyes roam down her as he sees her wearing a Dean halter top with a pair of denim jean shorts.He feels his dick stir in his pants as he thinks about the last time he dominated a woman.The clerk comes back to the counter to say that her bags weren't found but a flight attendant had said they were placed on the belt and that she would have to return the next day to see if they found her bags.Frustrated she starts to walk away from the counter before Dean stops her."Do you have a ride to where you are staying while your here?"he says."My friends are supposed to be finding cars for us to use while we are here"she replies."Two cars?"he asks."Yes"she says with a shocked tone to her voice."Two cars left from the front of the building already"he tells her.

Now knowing that they left her behind she had no way to get to the hotel since her money was in her bags that the airport lost.She becomes more frustrated and tries to figure out how she's going to get to the hotel when he snaps her out of her thoughts."If you can wait a few minutes I can give you a ride"he tells her."I can't ask you to give me a ride.It would be intruding"she says."I'm offering to give you a ride"he says.

A few minutes later Dean leads her down the corridor towards the airport parking garage towards his car.He opens the passenger door for Caroline before walking around the car and getting in the car.He turns to her and tells her to let her friends know that she's safe and on her way to the hotel.She opens her phone and sends them a quick text.

A few minutes later they pull up to a building that didn't look like the hotel that Caroline and her friends booked."This isn't the hotel"she says while looking out the window."I had to make a quick stop to drop something off.The hotel is right up the road."he says.Trusting him she watches him get out before he walks around the car.Her door opens up and he helps her get out of the car.Following him she walks up to the building.He opens the door and moves to the side so she can enter.He enters behind her to see a shocked look on her face.

"Welcome to my dungeon"he says causing her to gasp."You're dungeon?"she asks as she feels herself start to get wet at the thought."This is the side of me no one sees"he says."So why are you allowing me to see it?"she asks."I want to show this side to someone"he confesses causing her to get more wet."You turn me on"he says whispering in her ear.She turns and looks at him as she blushes.He grips her hand and leads her further in the building which consists of one huge room with no windows.The dim lights add to the affect of the dungeon.They step in front of his favorite toy a cross that doubles as a swinging platform.He helps her up on it before walking around her looking for all his restraints for it.With all the restraints he walks over to Caroline and orders her to strip.

Tied to the platform part of the cross Caroline pulls at the restraints as Dean searches for more items.He grabs a blindfold,a whip,a gag ball,and for him a cock ring.He walks back over to the platform and tells her to lift her head a bit before placing the blindfold over her eyes.He puts the gag ball in her mouth and fastens it behind her head.Lightly he runs the whip over her thighs before gently whipping them causing her to pull hard against the restraints.He whips her thighs a few more times before walking over to a shelf and grabs two clamps.He returns to the platform and clamps both of her nipples which at this point were severely hard causing her to try to moan out with the gag ball in her mouth.Before continuing on her he unfastens his pants and drops them along with his boxers releasing his rock hard dick.He puts the cock ring on around his dick then goes back to whipping her thighs causing her to pull harder against the restraints causing drops of blood to flow down her forearms.

After being released from the platform he helps her stand up before ordering her down on her knees in front of him.She drops to her knees and looks up at him before trying to grip his rock hard dick,but he slaps her hand away."Mouth only pet"he says looking down at her.She opens her mouth and leans forward taking the tip of his dick in her mouth before he places his hand on the back of her head.She sucks as she slowly bobs her head sliding her mouth up and down his dick causing him to groan.She bobs her head taking more of his dick in her mouth with every down movement.Gripping her hair he pushes her head down towards his groin area til her nose is touching his pelvis.Groaning louder he starts to thrust in and out of her throat causing her to gag.

He pushes her towards a full size bed in the back left hand corner.He pushes her on the bed face down and gets behind her.He lines his 11 inch hard dick up with her pussy before pushing into her.Moaning and groaning together he thrusts rough on her as he places his hand on her back for leverage.Pounding her rougher he presses his hands more on her back as his thrusts become sloppy.He pounds rougher and rougher in her causing her to scream out his name.He slaps her ass as he pounds rougher and deeper in her hitting her gspot.She clamps hard on his dick as he pounds her rougher.Feeling her really tight on him he knew she was close.Reach between them to the cock ring between thrusts he unclamps the cock ring and tosses it on the bed before thrusting rougher in her causing their shared orgasm.

===========================

requested by CarolineMoxley